Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your best year as a Gaga fan?

gagzus

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

Thank you. It was at her hotel in Amsterdam, it all went quick but I made every second count. Helped that she went up to me and my friends first. She signs if you ask her, but most people want a picture these days. I didn't, I immediately asked her to sign my arm for a tattoo and while she was writing I asked her about the shirts for Taylor I gave Starlight a few days before to give to her. She said I'm obsessed with it, I can't wait to wear it and gave me a kiss. Afterwards my friend even took our picture, which was awesome, but all I wanted was the tattoo, and I'm so happy with it. She later commented on my tattoo on LM...I almost died

n63vvr.jpg

That's awesome..I also wouldn't make a pic my first priority rather just talk to her..That shirt is amazing..you're very talented.

Okay I just asked because she didn't sign stuff at the m&g's anymore in Europe (or starting in Australia) except for the tour books and some exceptions for a few people. Probably took too long that's why it's amazing she did that at a hotel. She must have remembered you. That's amazing. And in Amsterdam even where there were so many people

BORN THIS WAY BALL

Nothing else to say

And also 2011 with all the BTW Hype, Mugler fashin show, TEOG Premiere, etc... I really lived the pre BTW hype

Duella Dvil

I haven't had a least favorite year, i have just loved every year as a lady gaga fan

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived