Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your best year as a Gaga fan?

gagzus

Featured Posts

thefamefatale

2010/2011, so much happened at once and it was always so exciting. I still get goosebumps just thinking about some of the exciting things that happened. Otherwise, 2014, because I got to see her (again but way closer this time with the GA) and I met so many amazing monsters in line :cry:  

don't be a drag

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamebitch

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... 2009/2010 cause I related to her so much and she really helped me with a ton of problems in my life, gave me confidence, etc. 

but honestly, 2014 cause I got to meet her 3 times  :excited:

Tokyo Rose

I loved 2011 for Gaga. I remember us working so hard requesting the BTW singles!

TEOG and You and I became big radio hits in my area, I miss hearing them now.

I miss the epic BTW radio premiere, staying up till 4 in the morning. And then when I woke up it was literally #1 everywhere

Schwerk

Every one since 2011. I have met Gaga every year since then and amazing things have happened. I feel very blessed. Everytime I think, well this is it, I got my share of great Gaga moments and I'm more than content and BAM, something awesome happens again. 

Can't thank her enough, love her to death that woman. :hug:

What's even better is all the great friends I made in the process. 

I guess 2014 was prob the best: going to NYC with my bestie, Gaga wearing and tweeting my Joe shirt, meeting Gaga's lovely family and my US monster friends. Meeting her again in oktober, her saying she was obsessed with a shirt I made for Taylor while she was writing her lyrics on my arm and gave me kiss. I got both tattooed and she commented on it saying my tat is cool and she remembered me told me I'm a bad-ass and I should burn a hole in the road  :rip:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

giskardsb

C2C era has been perfect and my favorite era so far. So nice to hear Gagas unfettered and brilliant vocals. Lush life is everything.

2011 ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

OpusDiaboli666

Every one since 2011. I have met Gaga every year since then and amazing things have happened. I feel very blessed. Everytime I think, well this is it, I got my share of great Gaga moments and I'm more than content and BAM, something awesome happens again.

Can't thank her enough, love her to death that woman. :hug:

What's even better is all the great friends I made in the process.

I guess 2014 was prob the best: going to NYC with my bestie, Gaga wearing and tweeting my Joe shirt, meeting Gaga's lovely family and my US monster friends. Meeting her again in oktober, her saying she was obsessed with a shirt I made for Taylor while she was writing her lyrics on my arm and gave me kiss. I got both tattooed and she commented on it saying my tat is cool and she remembered me told me I'm a bad-ass and I should burn a hole in the road :rip:

That was at a hotel? Wow how did she spend so much time with u there and I thought she didn't sign anymore..I'd love to see the Taylor shirt..beautiful story

I can't pin-point an exact year, they are at least several.

2009 was great for me - I discovered Gaga and she released Paparazzi and the iconic masterpiece Bad Romance.

2011 was another great year - she released the BTW album and this era was flawless for me. 

2012 was another fenomenal year for me because I saw her for the first time at the BTWBall. 

Schwerk

That was at a hotel? Wow how did she spend so much time with u there and I thought she didn't sign anymore..I'd love to see the Taylor shirt..beautiful story

Thank you. It was at her hotel in Amsterdam, it all went quick but I made every second count. Helped that she went up to me and my friends first. She signs if you ask her, but most people want a picture these days. I didn't, I immediately asked her to sign my arm for a tattoo and while she was writing I asked her about the shirts for Taylor I gave Starlight a few days before to give to her. She said I'm obsessed with it, I can't wait to wear it and gave me a kiss. Afterwards my friend even took our picture, which was awesome, but all I wanted was the tattoo, and I'm so happy with it. She later commented on my tattoo on LM...I almost died

n63vvr.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Glamourpuss

2009/2010, she was unstoppable.

This. Gaga had the star power to do anything. It all went wrong with ARTPOP in my opinion, or rather when she injured her hip. I don't hold it against her though. I hear loads of people say she has had her day but she's already cemented herself as a legend.

Archived