💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna Wins Lawsuit Against Topshop

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Rihanna‘s lawsuit against Topshop seems to have ended once and for all, and naturally, Badgalriri was the one to come out victorious. London’s Court of Appeal upheld their ruling that the store couldn’t sell a t-shirt bearing the singer’s image without her consent.

The series of t-shirts featured a pic of Rihanna during her Talk That Talk era, which she found “unflattering†and of “poor†quality, prompting her to sue Topshop’s parent company, Arcadia, for a cool $5 million.

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/2056462/rihanna-topshop-lawsuit/

Another win for tha queen, cool extra 5 million, when will others?  :thirst:

Haroon

I'm surprised something as big as Topshop even tried that though, like I would've expected that they'd know not to use big celebrity images without consent in case something like this would happen :ohno: Luckily I got my Rihanna t-shirt from River Island which was actually Rihanna merchandise so it was consented and official and everything :laughga:

At least it's over now, Rihanna's come out with a lump of money and Arcadia has come out with a lesson to be more careful :shrug:

RAMROD

Good, sue that!

It is amazing a big shop such as Top Shop would do things like this for a little bit of money.

Since they are big company, they must have already understood about copyrights.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

devoured-heart

Here's the said shirt :

Rihanna-t-shirt.jpg

I have that top in my wardrobe and still wear it, glad I grabbed it when I did, love it.

Jenniferella

I have that top in my wardrobe and still wear it, glad I grabbed it when I did, love it.

You could sell it at a very expensive price on ebay later  :teehee:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

devoured-heart

You could sell it at a very expensive price on ebay later :teehee:

I don't know if my heart could bear it haha plus it's pretty worn out now so I only wear it to lounge about the house in...I like your thinking though!

I don't know if my heart could bear it haha plus it's pretty worn out now so I only wear it to lounge about the house in...I like your thinking though!

even if it is worn out, barbadosboi777 would still buy it lol :)

Evan Peters

There's a lot of big clothing stores that steal images/artwork but it's good that she won. I can understand why she didn't like the picture :rip:

emma roberts is an abuser

mr.peter

good for her. Rihanna is a brand. I'm sure if another company started slapping the TOPSHOP logo on ****, topshop would sue as well. 

Archived