💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sam Smith confirms break-up with his boyfriend on stage in Toronto

Valextra

Featured Posts

When they announced that they were a couple, I just knew it would not last. Models love themselves more than they can love someone else. They come from a superficial industry, of course they are going to be shallow. His intention was clearly to date an average looking but very famous and rich man to gain some kind of exposure, which he did since we are talking about him now but that's as far as it's going to get. I'm guessing he sensed that things were not progressing with his career or image so he ditched Sam. I'm not saying all models are like this (e.g. Heidi Klum and Seal) but I am positive that the model did not love Sam.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could it last, his bf was 10x hotter than he is

But Sam Smith is more accomplished and talented And brought more to the relationship than his bf which seemed to be just looks... Looks fade but talent and success and drive can last forever

SychosSoChic

Sam looks better with facial hair.

I'd sympathise with Sam, but then their relationship didn't even last a month so 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

How could it last, his bf was 10x hotter than he is

that was rude.....

OT- i feel bad for hem specialy because that guy is really hot,but i feel like he was with hem only for money not for love

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

artpopmess

All these replies to my post it's like you don't know gay culture ugh

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

1 month? lol

After 1 month he calls him his boyfriend? please b*tch, he was your grindrfriend

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived