Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2 additional Madonna’s Rebel Heart songs to be available on February 9

Valextra

Featured Posts

Schermata-01-2457034-alle-13.08.36.png

Two additional songs will be available with a pre order of Madonna’s Rebel Heart album on iTunes on February 9th. It is officially announced in a press released today.

According to AusPop.com.Au the 7th instant grant track released on February 9 will be Joan Of Arc.
Still unknown the title of the 8th instant grant song.

The press release also report that the Living for Love single will go on radio on February 12th.

Read the full Madonna’s Rebel Heart press release below.

Madonna‘s 13th studio album Rebel Heart will be released March 10th on Interscope Records. Six of the album’s songs were released over the holiday following a leak of unfinished cuts from the Material Girl’s highly anticipated collection of new songs. Upon their release, several of those songs debuted at No. 1 on iTunes in 49 countries. Two additional songs will be available with a pre order of the album on iTunes on February 9th. Fans that preordered Rebel Heart in December will have the two additional songs automatically delivered to them. To preorder Rebel Heart visit iTunes.com/Madonna.

“Rebel Heart explores two very distinct sides of my personality, the rebellious renegade side of me and the romantic side of me†commented Madonna recently in Billboard. The new album features collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Nas, Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson and was recorded in NY, LA and London. Producers include Madonna, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, Avicii, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds, Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, and Ariel Rechtshald.

Madonna who has received 8 Grammy Awards® will perform on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards® on Sunday, February 8th.

The six released cuts of “Rebel Heart†have already received critical acclaim:

“They won’t experience Madonna the celebrity or Madonna the fashion statement but the Madonna who has kept us listening for decades: Madonna the musician,†– Jon Pareles NY Times

“It’s great to see the music icon back on top where she belongs. Everything out so far is genius.†The Sun, UK

“The best tracks fit perfectly into her history of impeccably-produced pop, Jim Farber, NY Daily News

-
Four remixes of the single “Living for Love†were serviced last week to to DJs and clubs and are currently available on Madonna‘s Youtube channel.

http://drownedmadonna.com/2-additional-madonnas-rebel-heart-songs-available-february-9/20150121

We've known about this ever since the first tracks were released :shrug:

Not properly this is the official press release from yesterday, and they were supposed to be other 6 tracks :emma:

Didymus

Not properly this is the official press release from yesterday, and they were supposed to be other 6 tracks :emma:

Ooh that's true.. sorry, ignore me :hug:

monsterdreams

I think the hack really ruined the big anticipation and mass 'frenzy' she could've got

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I think the hack really ruined the big anticipation and mass 'frenzy' she could've got

only in pop forums lol beside that, nobody listened to those demos, they only read about it

By the way, (I didn't see a thread about it) the final version of Iconic leaked today

It's better than the demo

A trap masterpiece

Lots of effects on her voice she sounds wonderful

In case you didn't know, go and listen!

Archived