Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lindsay Lohan hospitalized with untreatable Virus

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's untreatable what's the hospital going to do for her? :emma:

Manage the symptoms, just cuz something is untreatable doesn't mean the signs and symptoms can't be managed.

Interlude

Dear god, she finally gets on her feet again and this happens. Hoping she makes a speedy recovery  :roll:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

If it's untreatable what's the hospital going to do for her? :emma:

Manage the symptoms, just cuz something is untreatable doesn't mean the signs and symptoms can't be managed.

mucinex

i see y'all showing her support but when Iggy hurt her voice y'all made jokes :tea:

i was one of them making fun of Iggy but I learned something :emma:

i hope she gets better as soon as possible :ohno: 

i see y'all showing her support but when Iggy hurt her voice y'all made jokes :tea:

i was one of them making fun of Iggy but I learned something :emma:

i hope she gets better as soon as possible :ohno:

that was because TMJ is something most people suffer from that's minor and can be treated easily

Chikungunya is pretty serious if you can't move from joint pain and there's no cure because it's viral

I hope she gets better 

mucinex

that was because TMJ is something most people suffer from that's minor and can be treated easily

Chikungunya is pretty serious if you can't move from joint pain and there's no cure because it's viral

I hope she gets better 

but still, it could be a bad case of tmj :shrug: i no longer feel the need to make fun of her and see her as attention seeking, rather a person with a problem, imagine she was my sister, old friend, child, friend from school. no one should be made fun of in a time of need

Omg, Lindsay Lohan literally has the worst luck in the world. Like, I'm starting to really believe that she was cursed by that movie 'Just My Luck'. :eek:

Just as she's building a comeback, this happens and sets her back! I hope she is able to recover from this soon, but if it's 'untreatable' does that mean that she just has to wait for it to go naturally?

I hope this doesn't change her healthy state of mind that she has recently.

Get well soon Lindsay! :hug:

Computer

Queen

Does it mean she will always have problems?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Sometimes it it's safer just to stay put and deal with winter.

Our cold temperatures kill off so many disease bearing insects.

Archived