đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry donates 5k to final TLC album

Jed

Featured Posts

Dominic

I really thought the people on GGD were better than this. Someone (regardless of if it were Katy or not) has done a very kind thing for someone else. Why the need to insult?

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really thought the people on GGD were better than this. Someone (regardless of if it were Katy or not) has done a very kind thing for someone else. Why the need to insult?

This!

You guys are so pathetic when it comes to KP!!!

Yes you guys are right. Ive been thinking about it all day and I realized where my negativity towards her comes from. I won't be making any more posts like that and I'll be more conscious when talking about her in the future.

Warned four posts for flamebait.

Slay me Admin  :fame:

on topic: She just donated money tho not a big deal, I like TLC so ok

W.T.F. Katy's doing something good and here you guys attacking her for no ****ing reason. If you hate her so much, then why bother opening this thread? I dont understand you guys.

*insterts Azealia crying vine* because that's how I really feel right now.

This. The people here are so ****ing stupid and annoying :rip:

SlayedForTheGod

Ya'll need to get it together. You take these "insults" so strongly. Learn to handly some shade and jokes. Its not like katy hasn't shaded someone before.sheesh.

Ya'll need to get it together. You take these "insults" so strongly. Learn to handly some shade and jokes. Its not like katy hasn't shaded someone before.sheesh.

Mess, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If it were just this thread, ok, fine, but it's literally every single Katy thread. Some of the stans here are absolutely pathetic

Mess, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If it were just this thread, ok, fine, but it's literally every single Katy thread. Some of the stans here are absolutely pathetic

We can't help the pressed souls

They need to let the light in

If Gaga does good next era their egos will be fixed and they will not be so vicious towards her

Archived