Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I’ve Already Changed Hip-Hop

Yanko

Featured Posts

HighwayGuy

So she sang the verses to a song that was already written for her and got Charli to do the chorus, it turned into a nice bop and she's saying she's changed the game? Mess  :rip:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

Lmao. If she changed anything at all, it wouldn't be a very positive change. :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

I love Iggy, but girl... You had a couple hit singles with other pop singers singing your hooks. You didn't change anything in hip-hop.

Stay pressed, just like Azealia  :kissga:

the only impact she's had is the comical aspect of her lack of talent

seriously you cant even disagree, she got an awful metacritic score which pretty much proves her lack of talent, and she can't get a hit on her own, she can barely get a hit with someone else on it. She really hasn't changed hip hop and you're deluded if you think she has.

the only impact she's had is the comical aspect of her lack of talent

seriously you cant even disagree, she got an awful metacritic score which pretty much proves her lack of talent, and she can't get a hit on her own, she can barely get a hit with someone else on it. She really hasn't changed hip hop and you're deluded if you think she has.

ok

SychosSoChic

I can always rely on Yanko to give me the latest Iggy news :lolgaga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I love Iggy, but girl... You had a couple hit singles with other pop singers singing your hooks. You didn't change anything in hip-hop.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived