Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I’ve Already Changed Hip-Hop

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee

I'm ready for Queen's Azealia's response... And Iggy changing hip-hop who dat who dat. Seriously, the only person thatve changed anything in hip-hop is Nicki. Iggy changing hip-hop is like saying Katy Perry change pop :awkney:

Aren't you a Katycat? :air:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Prismatic

Aren't you a Katycat? :air:

I'm just being honest. I love Katy, but I'm not crazy like some other KatyKats thinking she's the one who created the universe. Katy's wonderful, but looking at a larger scale, there's no lies that Gaga have a better impact because she's targeting a certain group of population (the teens and people who felt unlove and indifferent and rejected by people by their uniqueness and that Gaga is here to save you because she's Mother Monster). Katy's here to have fun, have a few emotional songs (basically making her life into music, like the state she's in, the emotion she's feeling, etc.) I would say 2 or 3 out of 10 people has been influence by Katy while the other 7 or 8 has been influence by Gaga. I personally think Katy influence me more without a doubt, I really won't be here today (PRISM saved me :emo: just like BTW/TFM saved many Monsters). However, I'm still waiting for Katy to do something controversial and different to slay everyone and impact every hoe in the industry (even though Dark Horse kind of did :hor:).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Gianni Versace

Yeah you're a true trail blazer

HUiorlK.jpg

Gaga and the squad look so great here. :giveup:

Armani Prive on Gaga :giveup:

ChasingGhosts

But she'll only be remembered for her racial comments and having one hit bragging about how 'fancy' she is... Like I don't know anybody who even talks about her or knows any other songs outside this forum :awkney:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Cody Draco

deluded b---h  :lmao:  you can't change a genre when 

1.  you have no talent 

2. all of your success is riding on charli xcx's or ariana grandes ****. 

Actually New Bitch is better than all of her singles and it's a solo song. :sis:

She is the most creative female rap artist. Female Kayne tbh

have you listened to anyone other than iggy...

do you know who kanye is...  :wtf:

Archived