Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Next single from "The Pink Print" confirmed

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

The Night Is Still young is definitely the most radio friendy (with Get on Your Knees and The Crying Game)... Not the best song on the album but not the worst...

And Bed Of Lies. All three are way better than TNISY

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Woow, I really lost track of this! I feel like yesterday that I saw the Only video

i wasn't being shady or anything, I really didnt know she went that fast with singles

Well I think FL isn't released yet. They just announced two singles in advance

Woow, I really lost track of this!  I feel like yesterday that I saw the Only video

i wasn't being shady or anything, I really didnt know she went that fast with singles

she didnt send bed of lies to us radio she just wasted some performances on it cause she couldnt perform only because it's too explicit

i cant really call bed of lies single ww it's platinum in australia tho

p.s truffle butter is actually doing better than feeling myslef on radio (album only track) so she might choose that as a sinlge 

RockySayTalk

It's the most pop friendly song she has atm so not such a bad idea, it could carry itself while she tours Europe and then when she has time to promo GOYK that'll do much better in summer 

I just don't understand what this means for FM?

Sugarfall

The Night Is Still Young is the best song on the album for me :crossed: And it has the biggest chance to be a hit from what's left :crossed:

It's the most pop friendly song she has atm so not such a bad idea, it could carry itself while she tours Europe and then when she has time to promo GOYK that'll do much better in summer 

I just don't understand what this means for FM?

feeling myself ft beyonce 

BlondeKingOfGGD

Whattttt I didnt listen to this album because I never knew where to start but I like this song omg so can someone direct me to what songs I should listen too??

RockySayTalk

feeling myself ft beyonce 

hahaha no I got that I meant like what does this mean for Feelin' Myself as a single. If she's already releasing this to radio in March it says will FM get proper single treatment or not?

TNISY is far from the worst track on the album :smh:

IKR :laughga: I thought it was already released because it's on the Spotify top 100 :yes: I love it anyway!

Archived