💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga inspired Mask..

gooodbye2

Featured Posts

He wasn't being mean, he was just asking why you created 2 threads for your mask. :huh: By the looks of it, you're being the rude one.

You haven't read any of the other things he was been writing on my threads...he is rude.

I don't have time to fight online lol...but you know what you said and word of advice..grow up.

K. You're making vague statements. You are new and you probably don't understand the humour on the forum. Like the humour a group of friends or family has... the intent of my posts are not malicious. :)

You haven't read any of the other things he was been writing on my threads...he is rude.

What threads?

I only said your mask looks similar to another mask and used this emote in the other thread " :lmao:" when I was quoting a post.

K. You're making vague statements. You are new and you probably don't understand the humour on the forum. Like the humour a group of friends or family has... the intent of my posts are not malicious. :)

No I understand, it's not humour it's being being straight up ignorant.

I bet if we were in person you would NEVER act like this. But hey, that's what people do behind a computer.

Archived