GiorgiGeladze

Blank space vs Style   

55 members have voted

1. 1. which song is better?

• Blank space
    • Style
    • not a fan of any of them

Featured Posts

Yeah, unfortunately. I love the uptempo songs on 1989 (3,5/4 of the album haha), but I've always preferred Taylor's ballads/slower songs. That's when her songwriting shines imo (e.g. All Too Well, White Horse, Begin Again). :flutter:

I love both, and yeah I agree, All too well is awesome :legend:

Also Enchanted is one of her best songs and it's slow too

I love both, and yeah I agree, All too well is awesome :legend:

Also Enchanted is one of her best songs and it's slow too

I have yet to listen to all Speak Now tracks, but I already heard that it's a great song. :excited2:

I have yet to listen to all Speak Now tracks, but I already heard that it's a great song. :excited2:

Oh did you only become a fan recently?

If yes make sure to listen to Stay Beautiful - it's from her first album and one of my favorite songs by her

I've been listening to it for 5 years now and it's still amazing

From first listen, I preferred Blank Space so I will say that. But I'm sort of sick of Blank Space because it's been played too much

Oh did you only become a fan recently?

If yes make sure to listen to Stay Beautiful - it's from her first album and one of my favorite songs by her

I've been listening to it for 5 years now and it's still amazing

I always listened to her singles after I got interested in country music (around 2010) and only bought Red + 1989. Off to listen to Stay Beautiful! :excited2:

trutheverafter

Blank Space. She should've released Wildest Dreams or I Know Places as the 3rd single.

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

blacklistedd

Blank Space and New Romantics are literally the only Taylor Swift songs I have ever liked and found genuinely undeniable. Everything else is just your average cliche top 40 fare.

aquaprincess

both are great. ive played BS so many times tho so im kinda tired of it. Style I loved from first listen.its on constant repeat. gives me 80's teas with the beat/melody. plus it makes me think of someone i like, so I'd choose style.

Ladey Gagz

Blank Space. That song is almost perfection

Style is a bit bland but still a bop

New Romantics is the real bop though >>

Archived