💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim Kardashian announces artistic selfie book titled 'Selfish'

Skins

Featured Posts

Excited for this tbh

Yea, and Warhol is an extremely overrated artist. He didn't create a lot of the artwork that people all over the world adore. He, like Jeff Koons, had factories of people who were given no credit on the tag of the created art pieces. In every interview Warhol makes statements like "I made this," and "I created this" when in actuality his factory of hard working artists did! He's a f*cking fraud!

This statement is so embarrassing :awkney: Rembrandt didn't paint all of his paintings, Michelangelo did not sculpt all of his sculptures. Working in an artist's atelier and doing the work for them was a legitimate point of entry to the art world a long time ago and came with incredible respect. And as for Warhol being overrated :toofunny: he is still influencing artists almost 30 years after his death and changed the whole perspective on what is perceived as art, which at the time were mainly abstract compositions.He had impact on celebrity, pop culture, society and consumerism. So please, let's not.

inb4 people come running in here and forget that Gaga had a giant $70 picture book a couple of years ago  :rip:

Because it's the same thing? :awkney:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

If Lana or Zac or some of my favorite celebrities had something like this, I would buy it.

Dozens of you would even buy it if it were Gaga.

Believe it or not, some girls idolize Kim K and will buy this, and we can't judge them or Kim because we would buy it if it was our faves.

Jenniferella

If Lana or Zac or some of my favorite celebrities had something like this, I would buy it.

Dozens of you would even buy it if it were Gaga.

Believe it or not, some girls idolize Kim K and will buy this, and we can't judge them or Kim because we would buy it if it was our faves.

The question is : where is Kim's talent ? What does she do in her life that makes people say "Oh wow, what kind of talent she has !" ? I'd love to know. 

The artists you mentionned in your post actually do something with their talent, they are productive, Kim is just full of herself and that's it.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

FrozenKookie

i want your book of nude selfies

Sorry but I'm way too selfish for that

gagaisitalian

The question is : where is Kim's talent ? What does she do in her life that makes people say "Oh wow, what kind of talent she has !" ? I'd love to know. 

The artists you mentionned in your post actually do something with their talent, they are productive, Kim is just full of herself and that's it.

That's a valid point, but unfortunately we can't change the opinions of people who like her and I don't understand why people spend time talking down on Kim rather than just ignoring her.

tumblr_ngpsln1HAb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Jenniferella

That's a valid point, but unfortunately we can't change the opinions of people who like her and I don't understand why people spend time talking down on Kim rather than just ignoring her.

tumblr_ngpsln1HAb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Yes, I get your point ! Negativity leads nowhere, but in my opinion it is really irritating to see people like her being put right at the top of headlines for doing basically nothing. It just seems unfair !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived