BLESS YOU BJËSUS :giveup:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Not in the USA store yet :emo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ever since she started wearing the prickly headdresses back in 2013 i was hoping she would use it for an album cover or something.

bjork-head.jpg

I'm very happy.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

paganpoetry

HOLY **** :giveup:

SURPRISE RELEASE ICON :giveup:

BEYONCÉ WHO? MADONNA WHO? :giveup:

BLESS YOU BJËSUS :giveup:

:air:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

dear websitefolks , fans , tweeters and my music supporters on all the sorts of www :
vulnicura will be rolling out worldwide over the next 24 hours !!
http://smarturl.it/vulnicura
i am so grateful you are still interested in my work !!
i appreciate every little bit !!!
i wanted to tell you the tale of making of this album
i guess i found in my lap one year into writing it a complete heartbreak album . kinda surprised how thoroughly i had documented this in pretty much accurate emotional chronology .... like 3 songs before a break up and three after . so the anthropologist in me sneaked in and i decided to share them as such . first i was worried it would be too self indulgent but then i felt it might make it even more universal . and hopefully the songs could be a help , a crutch to others and prove how biological this process is : the wound and the healing of the wound . psychologically and physically . it has a stubborn clock attached to it .
there is a way out
and then a magic thing happened to me : as i lost one thing something else entered . alejandro contacted me late summer 2013 and was interested in working with me . it was perfect timing . to make beats to the songs would have taken me 3 years ( like on vespertine ) but this enchanted arca would visit me repeatedly and only few months later we had a whole album !!! it is one of the most enjoyable collaboration i have had !
i then went ahead and wrote string and choir arrangements and recorded them in iceland
towards the end of the album i started looking around for a mixing engineer and was introduced by a mutual friend of ours , robin carolan to the haxan cloak . he mixed the album and also made a beat for one half of "family" . together with chris elms the engineer we kinda formed a band during the mixing process and this is the album we made !!!
i do hope you enjoy it
i would like to thank this overqualified little team ( where roles often blurred )
. i also would like to thank robin , his generous approvals gave me more courage to complete this as is .
and my group of songswapping / dj friends : the right tune can truly cure : ta for those sonic ointments
but most of all i would like to thank my team : james merry , derek birkett and emma birkett . rosemary and elisa . this album could not have been done without you

bjork post

sonic ointments

Pierre

I LOVE that artwork, can't wait to see the booklet!

And the main producer is from my country :worship:  :worship2:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

booklet photoshoot by inez + vinoodh, art by M/M

http://instagram.com/p/yFpU6RgqXw/

http://instagram.com/p/yFqN7hJKVO/

retroglamx

Sonic ointments. I like that. I love that she described it that way. I'm gonna give it a listen.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived