💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Charli XCX ft Rita Ora - Doing It

Swim Deep

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Yass  we Finally got the Telephone continuation!

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The song was better without Rita but nevermind
Break The Rules MV was far better, but it's kinda cool. (except the choreography at the end  :toofunga:  )

I love Charli but this video seemed like a cheap version of the Telephone video. It was fun and it was cute at moments but overall pretty bad.

darkchylde

So damn basic. The song was decent before this edit but now I can barely listen to it. And the video as a whole is one of the crappiest messes I've seen. Someone make her flop so she comes back to the decent work she used to made.  :smh:

Pure Adrenaline

they gave the term basic a whole new meaning :madge:

Rita's nipples were pleasent tho :lollipop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Psychedelic

The song might be basic but it's such a bop and as for the video... I love it. The video is meant to give you a 90's video vibe that's why the edition is bad in some parts. How old are some of you? 13?

:air:

Edit: No disrespect for 13 yo's, I know there are some who take advantage internet and look for good oldies way back to the Beatles and Marvin Gaye days or way before that. 

Vernier

When the most interesting thing about your vid is an old guy in speedos serving drinks, you know you've done something wrong :lollipop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived