Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be happy if DJWS wasn't on LG6?

boobtank

71 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if DJWS wasn't on LG6?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't care

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I need him tho.

The more the merrier.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Ate My Ass

His productions on both BTW and ARTPOP were some of the best and he is one of the best persons Gaga has around her, are you serious?

U7FWJjh.jpg

Of course im serious and so is most of the fanbase.

VforVendetta

Of course im serious and so is most of the fanbase.

What fanbase, the one that thinks that when RedOne produced #1s rain from the skies and so he must be flawless? And as you can see from the poll it's not the whole fanbase, more like a bit more than half of it.

U7FWJjh.jpg

lavenderblondee

I would sacrifice a goat to make sure DJWS wasn't on it, or at least only had a song or two on it. :thetea:

He either slays or over produces, and it seems like it's the ladder for most.

Gaga Ate My Ass

What fanbase, the one that thinks that when RedOne produced #1s rain from the skies and so he must be flawless? And as you can see from the poll it's not the whole fanbase, more like a bit more than half of it.

U7FWJjh.jpg

Twitter, littlemonsters.com and even Gaga agrees. Stay mad pSGjoe7.jpg

VforVendetta

Twitter, littlemonsters.com and even Gaga agrees. Stay mad pSGjoe7.jpg

Your facts alone prove the credibility of your words and no Gaga doesn't agree, DJWS is still her best friend from all the producers and he produced one thord of BTW and most of ARTPOP so bye.

jcSKSFh.gif

Cody Draco

As long as the album is good I will be happy. I loved his work with Gaga but at the end of the day I'm a fan of Gaga.

Gaga Ate My Ass

Your facts alone prove the credibility of your words and no Gaga doesn't agree, DJWS is still her best friend from all the producers and he produced one thord of BTW and most of ARTPOP so bye.

jcSKSFh.gif

Hence why he unfollowed her on instagram? Hence why gaga and him havent been since together in half a year? He may still think he cool with her but we all know how quick gaga will drop a b---h. Gaga keeps her circle small and she doesnt need evil people like him in her life as we can predict with the lack of communication with those two for almost half a year. Dont get mad get glad pSGjoe7.jpg

VforVendetta

Hence why he unfollowed her on instagram? Hence why gaga and him havent been since together in half a year? He may still think he cool with her but we all know how quick gaga will drop a b---h. Gaga keeps her circle small and she doesnt need evil people like him in her life as we can predict with the lack of communication with those two for almost half a year. Dont get mad get glad pSGjoe7.jpg

Don't act like you know anything about Gaga's relationships lol. I remember a lot of people that were sure Gaga had parted ways with RedOne after TGT incident. This fanbase will never learn. Take a seat now and stop talking like you know Gaga or DJWS.

Gaga Ate My Ass

Don't act like you know anything about Gaga's relationships lol. I remember a lot of people that were sure Gaga had parted ways with RedOne after TGT incident. This fanbase will never learn. Take a seat now and stop talking like you know Gaga or DJWS.

I do know Gaga though and only a small portion infured that redone and gaga parted ways. You tried tho pSGjoe7.jpg

VforVendetta

I do know Gaga though and only a small portion infured that redone and gaga parted ways. You tried tho pSGjoe7.jpg

Yes and only a small portion thinks the same bout DJWS (actually you and 2-3 other delusionals). Stop already.

knzmYPA.gif

Born To Slay

Are you asking if I want the guy that produced Goverment Hooker, Applause, DWUW, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Swine, ARTPOP and many other great songs to not get a chance on Album 6? No, I don't want him to get cut. He's my second favorite Gaga producer, right after Redone and he's coming close to snatching his weave. If he can do as well as he did on ARTPOP and Born This Way, then id definitely want him back for Album 6.

However, if he does get ditched. I may still end up happy if the music is good, just like I'll be less happy if he stays and the music isn't that great. It all depends on the final product is good, hopefully great, then I don't care but I definitely think DJWS has a lot to offer, he's proven that (atleast to me) with his great work on her last two pop albums. So I want him back and if he doesn't come back, Gaga better make damn sure that who ever he's replaced with doesn't make me miss him.

Archived