đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why do people assume that ARTPOP was rushed?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

coz its pretty bad for a gaga album

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

You clearly don't know what that means o.O

i know an over produced album when i hear one  :thetea:  

not ALL of them sound overproduced, but alot of the songs have had more work done than they needed 

Noam Zioni

It's clear that Gaga isn't disappointed because of the album, she loves its spirit and she loves the music and the idea.. Things just got f' up because of management 

Dominic

I think one of the biggest issues was that because a majority of songs were written in 2012 when EDM ruled the charts ARTPOP just sounds dated now especially like Donatella.

I don't think the songs were rushed but just lacked creativity. It is possibly the most flawed lyrically and a lot of it isn't even Gaga creations (Aura, Donatella). I agree with others that it is overproduced as she had so much time to just add bits to it.

I think it is wrong to totally blame management or the label. I mean Gaga had a track that she wrote and produced (Venus) on her album so it wasn't as if Interacope ever really forced Her hand into creating the ARTPOP we hear.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

aaronyoji

its wasnt overproduced, it was just unimaginative producing. and quite processed sounding, and at times a bit dated. 

Overproduced, recycled songs. Not as catchy. She should've had an album full of DWUW-smashes. And I can't see how the songs relates to one and other.

Bradley

I don't think so, it was supposed to be released earlier than it was until her injury which forced her to review most of what she had done

also the "overproduced" comments must be trolling, this isn't BTW where you had so many layers you couldn't make out a single stem

This. ARTPOP was fresh, neat and clean, unlike Born This Way.

Jeffrey_This_Way

I feel like there was a whole other album that was near finished and scrapped for some reason.  Remember her talking about the decay of fame and all that and how it was going to be the theme of the next album?  That wasn't ARTPOP, IMO.  

The months leading up to the release, she seriously locked herself in that LA studio and looked like she was pulling all nighters.

Kind of came off as rushing.

Rivington St

"the next few months of ARTPOP will truly be its beginning."

Still remember waiting for the spring awakening that never happened  :thetea:

"the next few months of ARTPOP will truly be its beginning."

Still remember waiting for the spring awakening that never happened  :thetea:

:rip:

Archived