Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga focus on social and ethical issues for the next album?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium

Inb4 Islamic inspired songs

"Muhammed" :legend:

"Bloody Sharia" :legend:

"Electric Mosque" :legend:

"Stuck on ****in' (Up) IS" :legend:

The original "Burqa" :legend:

Slé me queen of religion inspired songs

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Swan Heart

Do you think that Gaga should write/sing more about social problems and ethical problems of our age like war, unequality, racism, homophobia, decay of love, corruption etc?

Should she make the next big step thematically? (in her own Gaga way of course)

What do you think?

YES.

I do not need chart music. Not again. Lady has a huge potential. She better leave the heartless pop music to the untalanted 'artists' who are really 'relevant' and famous.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I mean, why not? She was at the forefront of it when it was a 'thing' in pop music, and kind of still is.

She saw the potential to make a difference, and utilized it. Why not again?

3 points in and ready for more

Wet Fire

Not like preaching all over again like BTW but some songs dealing with these ideas would be great. She did that with ARTPOP too - Aura, G.U.Y.

Pain of fame1

No thanks 

we don't need another Born this way  :millie:

This. But we need RELATABLE music at the same time. I'd love her to writte some songs sbout it in a metphorical way

Not so much 'should' as yes, I'd like her to. There is so much vacuous nonsense out there already, and she is one of the few artists who could pull off something with more depth to it.

I can't really see her straying too far from the themes she's already explored though.

Jenniferella

Of course yes. I can't at people saying no. It has to be done if you want her to become the legend you all want her to be. I'm over light hearted music, I don't want it to be like Born This Way though (I find it so cheesy, I would have loved her to make it more dark and agressive). I want her to take risks, to have her SEX/American Life moments. I want her to TELL SOMETHING

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

RAMROD

Yes. More of it.

Because you're black, white, beige, chola descent.

You're Lebanese, you're Orient.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived