Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Israel, Lebanon Miss Universe contestants in spat over selfie

Ronlop

Featured Posts

to avoid any accusation? 

Why should any fingers of accusation be pointed at her if no one cares about this at all? The fact that such horrendous laws exsits in Lebanon shows it is an issue for Lebanese people and it's a shame because we Israelis were always stretching our hands out in peace.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should any fingers of accusation be pointed at her if no one cares about this at all? The fact that such horrendous laws exsits in Lebanon shows it is an issue for Lebanese people and it's a shame because we Israelis were always stretching our hands out in peace.

Atah Tzodek :tea: 

LetsGetHigh

I can't seem to quote people but whatever: 1. I didn't mean that the incident didn't happen, I am saying that the reported "uproar" is completely false and untrue. If you did talk about Mia Khalifa for instance I would agree, news reporters did make a big deal about it, however this hasn't even reached amateur Lebanese Twitter accounts that just talk about what's going on the country just for RTs and boosting their egos. I think I would know, since you know, I live in Lebanon. :fail: 2. Do I really need to say why Miss Lebanon of last year or whatever did post an "apology?" This is a Gaga forum, ever heard of damage control? Even though she DID apologize for the "wrong" act, doesn't mean it caused an uproar or is against the law. :rip:

Archived