šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Israel, Lebanon Miss Universe contestants in spat over selfie

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Maybe she was asked about it and gave an explanation. Maybe she was photobombed. I don't see an apology. I don't believe there was an "uproar". Who cares? I'm sure there are on other side people who are not happy about the photo and being too friendly with a "Gentile".

:smh: Yeah she was probably asked about it a lot considering the fact she felt the need to address it on facebook. Maybe she was photobombed, I don't think it really mattersĀ  :shrug:

Ā 

She doesn't apologise, that would admit guilt, but she asks for support and felt at least some pressure to have to explain herself and deny that she was voluntarily involved in the photo.Ā 

There are a number of reputable sources reporting on it, so obviously it can be considered some sort of uproar. I think the main point is "Lebanon... has a law forbidding its citizens from fraternizing with Israelis". Hence why this is a controversial photo and why there is discussion over it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she was asked about it and gave an explanation. Maybe she was photobombed. I don't see an apology. I don't believe there was an "uproar". Who cares? I'm sure there are on other side people who are not happy about the photo and being too friendly with a "Gentile".

You're just somethingĀ  :smh: The only thing you can be sure about is that most Israelis could care less about Lebanon and I'm talking as a person who grew up under Hezbollah's missiles. A comparison of the 2 beauty queens comments regarding the situation is enough to understand who of them is coming from the problematic backgroud.

You're just something :smh: The only thing you can be sure about is that most Israelis could care less about Lebanon and I'm talking as a person who grew up under Hezbollah's missiles. A comparison of the 2 beauty queens comments regarding the situation is enough to understand who of them is coming from the problematic backgroud.

Could care or couldn't care less?

Maybe we should also have an opinion of Lebanese members here who survived 2006 war where most killed were their civilians? Maybe that is a "problematic background" to you? Idk.

FreePalestine

RAMROD

What?!!

What kind of law is that?

What will happen to her now?

I hope everyone involved will be OK? :ohno:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Maybe we should also have an opinion of Lebanese members here who survived 2006 war where most killed were their civilians? Maybe that is a "problematic background" to you? Idk.

Couldn't tbh

& I'm pretty sure a 'problematic backround' will be a a country which its government is being controlled by an Iran-funded terror group.Ā  :giggle:

Seriously? Even a selfie with 2 girls is a problem now? Ridicolous and pathetic.

Ā 

That is beauty contest not political, people are crazy.

HOTRODSGAGA

I live in Lebanon and i can assure you nobody gives a **** about it here.

No major news outlet has reported it, only a few 1.5$ Celebity mahs.

HOTRODSGAGA

https://www.facebook.com/misslebanonsalygreige

Ā 

But when you look at her profile you can see her apologising and claiming she was photobombed...

Ā 

TasJkXy.png

I mean I hardly expect it to be headline news, but that doesn't mean it's untrue.

Ā 

Pathetic, I would ban this person from the contest.

Ā 

And by the way if there is that law in Lebanon, don't send people to those competitions since everybody knows that the girls in there take picture with each other and they have to stay in group and fraternize with each other.

Ā 

Seriously it's absurd.

Come one, please stay on topicĀ 

Lebanon started the war and the militants who fought/launched missiles attacked Israel civilian's and structures and the militants from Lebanon were indistinguishable from civilians and the death tolls released didn't distinguish from civilians and militants.

Israel isn't defenseless and shouldn't have to sit there and take it from terrorist organizations. Lebanon shouldn't be harboring and supporting terrorist organizations and getting into conflicts with Israel just so they can say later how mean Israel is for killing civilians which are either militants themselves or indistiinguishable from militants. It's pretty gross to see such tactics defended, I'd hope my government wouldn't use my life as a piece of propaganda.

none of these sites is lebanese or even arab. Nobody gives a **** about miss universe here. We always lose anyway :lmao:

Like miss lebanon wears the same folkloric outfit every year bc that's how broke the agency is.

Then why she addressed the issue?

Archived