💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Watch Katie Hopkins brand Perez 'repulsive' and 'disgusting'

Jase

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I kind of thinkinh these two people will stay until the end of the show.

They brought ratings.

rwaigr.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpxTWHfSrI

Omg Katie slaying... "you're not even a teeny tiny teeny tiny little boy..." :air:

You gotta love Perez. He gets everyone so riled up over things that don't even matter. Him gossiping and spreading rumors? Who gives a ****? Or him leaking/sharing things that celebrities don't want public? Maybe don't try to edit your life so damn much to your liking and accept things you've done regardless if you want it seen or not because you at one point made a choice. People are so damn stupid.

Ban ha fat.

sashay.gif

Blue Jeans

You gotta love Perez. He gets everyone so riled up over things that don't even matter. Him gossiping and spreading rumors? Who gives a ****? Or him leaking/sharing things that celebrities don't want public? Maybe don't try to edit your life so damn much to your liking and accept things you've done regardless if you want it seen or not because you at one point made a choice. People are so damn stupid.

Excuse me but, do you even watch the show ?

BksKpqf.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

tumblr_m0fzgayoko1qax8y6o1_500.gif

Gaga Ate My Ass

I agree people should stop caring what he says but do you even watch the show? :air:

Anywho I'm excited for the next episode and I know Kate will last all season.

I agree people should stop caring what he says but do you even watch the show? :air:

Anywho I'm excited for the next episode and I know Kate will last all season.

No, I personally wouldn't watch something so stupid. But I do think it's humorous that Perez made himself a career out of having a celebrity gossip blog, and now like ten years later his career is being fed by all the people who can't stand him. He's smart and he knows that all the people who dislike him or what he does are the ones who are constantly talking about him and bringing him more attention.

:rip: at someone defending Perez on a GAGA fan site. :smh:

:rip:  at someone thinking I'm defending Perez on a GAGA fan site.  :smh:  I'm interested in seeing if everyone who dislikes him realizes they're helping him make a living for himself :hug:

Dave Cookie

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with her, but what has he been doing in the BB house for all of them to be so annoyed by him? I'm in the US so I can't watch on tv. But can someone fill me in on some of the things he's done? I saw the video of him making s-xual noises in the garden or whatever & when Michelle Visage got upset about him misrepresenting the gay community, but I'm lost on anything else.

high heeled fem

GOOD on katie for doing this well impressed

that said shes still a inmature git & i dont like heaps of stuff she says// im sure michelle doesn't either!

Archived