:legend: YOU KEEP SASHAYING THAT PATHETIC LITTLE ASS OF YOURS :legend:

I need more videos :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

monstereo

:legend: YOU KEEP SASHAYING THAT PATHETIC LITTLE ASS OF YOURS :legend:

I need more videos :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpxTWHfSrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpxTWHfSrI

Thanks! This Katie woman is such a bad b---h, I LOVE her :giveup: and she even  exposed his small diq :dies:

Imma have to start watching

who will love me when the night is over

You gotta love Perez. He gets everyone so riled up over things that don't even matter. Him gossiping and spreading rumors? Who gives a ****? Or him leaking/sharing things that celebrities don't want public? Maybe don't try to edit your life so damn much to your liking and accept things you've done regardless if you want it seen or not because you at one point made a choice. People are so damn stupid.

Princess Die
You gotta love Perez. He gets everyone so riled up over things that don't even matter. Him gossiping and spreading rumors? Who gives a ****? Or him leaking/sharing things that celebrities don't want public? Maybe don't try to edit your life so damn much to your liking and accept things you've done regardless if you want it seen or not because you at one point made a choice. People are so damn stupid.
He deserves everything that's coming to him. You can't deny this.
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

He deserves everything that's coming to him. You can't deny this.

I guess that's your opinion but I don't think any being is deserving of anything. Anyway, I respect him for not caring about what it is that's "coming to him".

omg

Kindness rules all.

Rat Boy

I guess that's your opinion but I don't think any being is deserving of anything. Anyway, I respect him for not caring about what it is that's "coming to him".

:bye:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived