Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you here for a controversial era?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Microscope

We'll I'd like her to reference religion again like she did in some of her previous work, I think it's interesting :yes:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Mess. You should switch to Britney / Katy

why? just because I don't want a judas/venus 2.0? ok then

UfX5VK.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

BlackJudas

I'd be here for it but I don't think she'd stick with it. I mean look what happened with DWUW. So much controversy swirled around that video and she backed out of releasing it.

Born To Slay

I'd be here for it but I don't think she'd stick with it. I mean look what happened with DWUW. So much controversy swirled around that video and she backed out of releasing it.

That was really weird conferring how shameless she was with Judas

devoured-heart

Yes.

Art is supposed to make you feel an intense sense of emotion and Gaga's means of doing that is through controversy, shock value and performance art. I don't like it when Gaga plays it safe, I believe that any artist is entirely free to express themselves without second guessing or censoring their material. I love it when Gaga pushes people's buttons because I see it is a being a giant "F**k you" to anybody who has a preconcieved idea of how a woman, or any artist/individual for that matter, should behave/act.

Lady Gaga is not here to make you feel comfortable.

Pain of fame1

nah I want music that I can easily understand and relate to

I've had enough of thinking way too much to understand the meaning of a song like I did for BTW and ARTPOP, especially ARTPOP

no shes already done that. controversy with something else maybe but the blasphemy thing is almost 4 years old

Archived