💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you here for a controversial era?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but not like Judas. I want something more multidimensional and intelligent than just refering to religion and bible to make it sound cool.

nah I want music that I can easily understand and relate to

I've had enough of thinking way too much to understand the meaning of a song like I did for BTW and ARTPOP, especially ARTPOP

Mess. You should switch to Britney / Katy

The Child

I wanted her to cause controversy with Aura with the burqa but it didn't happen.

Mess. You should switch to Britney / Katy
Mess at you for saying Britney doesn't have songs that consist of thinking to get the meaning.
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mister Gaga

It's not her best choice. I mean, she has "clean" her image with C2C. It wouldn't be smart to do something like that...

If she's making art and music she loves but it looks "controversial" to the public sure. If she is doing it purely for controversy then no, that defeats her own morals.

If there's some reason to, then sure maybe :shrug: If it's controversial for the sake of being controversial then I think that can easily come off as cheap and attention-seeky though, so that would preferably need to be avoided or something :huh:

this so much! 

Brooke Hoegan

no

she should be less about shock factor and more about music cause people got really tired of her controversies

unless she has to make an important statement, but then she should be controversial just on point, not something excessive like meat dress all over again

no

she should be less about shock factor and more about music cause people got really tired of her controversies

TheOriginalOne

Honestly, I'm here for anything. But if rather something just so happens to turn into a controversy instead of her specifically crafting something to cause it. :yes:

I just don't want another era where everyone seems to hate Gaga :giveup:

I wanted her to cause controversy with Aura with the burqa but it didn't happen. Mess at you for saying Britney doesn't have songs that consist of thinking to get the meaning.

:lollipop:

Born To Slay

If its controversy that can help sell then yes but if it's gonna hurt the era considerably like Judas then no

Archived