Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your reaction to the iTunes Festival?

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER

so disappointed. basically was unimpressed with all the new songs, esp. swine, MANiCURE and i wanna be with you. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

I was and still am so confused as to why everyone praises it so much. I was really disappointed and felt like she could do better. I also don't know why everyone praises iwbwy. The lyrics are so :awkney:

I haven't really enjoyed the last two eras (entirely) and hoping to be slayed on the next album :gaga:

Wasn't the crowd a bit quiet and lazy? I mean she was BRAND NEW TRACKS LIKE SEX DREAMS AND ARTPOP and people were the same like she was singing Just dance in 2013

I don't know where you were looking but I was right beside where she started ARTPOP and I couldn't hold my camera still, the crowd was WILD. Tbh I think when I watched it back, the first 3/4 rows were wild and the rest were standing still  :huh: I particularly remember Swine being crazy

Pain of fame1

I don't know where you were looking but I was right beside where she started ARTPOP and I couldn't hold my camera still, the crowd was WILD. Tbh I think when I watched it back, the first 3/4 rows were wild and the rest were standing still  :huh: I particularly remember Swine being crazy

you said it..same happened in paris artRAVE...cant understand-...

I loved it but she ruined hype for the album cuz she released most of it during that performance...........i think she should have done some of her older songs and not only ARTPOP ones...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Pain of fame1

I loved it but she ruined hype for the album cuz she released most of it during that performance...........i think she should have done some of her older songs and not only ARTPOP ones...

did she? she only sang a half of it..

did she? she only sang a half of it..

well yes but she kinda still ruined it ....but this is only for me 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Curunir

The drop in my stomach I felt when she said "art, and pop, can belong too *beat drops* I KNEW she was about to sing the "car song" and when she said "free my mind, ARTPOP, you make my heart STOP" I literally fell over :flutter:

omg when she started singing "a hybrid can withstand these things..." i went nuts. i was like FINALLY I'M ACTUALLY LISTENING TO THE THING SHE'S BEEN HYPING FOR 2 YEARS!! i was so slayed :giveup:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Of the new songs I mainly loved ARTPOP, which was definitely one of her best performances ever, and Sex Dreams. I Wanna Be With U was nice but really cheesy, MANiCURE was kinda forgettable and I prayed Jewels N Drugs was an outtake  :flop:

I'll never get over the way Sex Dreams was massacred on the album  :giveup:

I was shocked at how good and different they were. She blew my mind away when Swine turned out to be 100% EDM and I thought it was gonna be some cheesy boring ballad from the preview

geopang

It was honestly amazing. Loved I Wanna Be With You, Sexxx Dreams, and MANiCURE. I remember hating ARTPOP, but now i think ARTPOP is one of the best songs ob the album.

freebit

I thought she did great, and I also thought she was going in a slightly different direction than usual with more organic instrumentation. 

The only thing that I was slightly disappointed by was how unflashy her staging was - there was nothing like the iPod glasses or the sphere, or the egg, and no wow-worthy costumes like the living dress. Her performance was still good though, just different, more stripped down.

Archived