đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Sia Performs Elastic Heart & Chandelier on SNL

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shocked no one here has mentioned how Gaga-esq these performances were. My sister walked past the TV when I was watching SNL and said "Gaga is copying Sia with those dancers now?" She thought Sia was Gaga. 

I enjoy Sia's music and think she is wonderfully talented but had it not been for Gaga wearing blonde bobs and concealing her face I don't know if Sia would be on SNL and topping the charts right now. A little recognition of that fact by the media or by Sia herself would be nice.

I'm shocked no one here has mentioned how Gaga-esq these performances were. My sister walked past the TV when I was watching SNL and said "Gaga is copying Sia with those dancers now?" She thought Sia was Gaga. 

I enjoy Sia's music and think she is wonderfully talented but had it not been for Gaga wearing blonde bobs and concealing her face I don't know if Sia would be on SNL and topping the charts right now. A little recognition of that fact by the media or by Sia herself would be nice.

Sia is that chu?

covered-face-outfit-lady-gaga_4d8Ng_2297

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Sia is that chu?

covered-face-outfit-lady-gaga_4d8Ng_2297

That was literally my first thought. That was the moment I became a hardcore Gaga fan. To show up at an international press conference totally covering your face? Amazing. 

That was literally my first thought. That was the moment I became a hardcore Gaga fan. To show up at an international press conference totally covering your face? Amazing. 

me too, she caught my attention with that

I always loved how she was always covering her face with masks during TFM era, but this one is my fav 

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Cody Draco

My only issue is how hard she is to understand at times, like yeah she is a great vocalist but she isn't clear at all.

Plus isn't her voice cracking how it did in Chandelier destroying her vocal chords? :duck:

Great performances though. :yes:

Papasquat

amazing as expected :applause:

Yes, she has social anxiety :yes: + when she became somewhat famous with Breathe Me and We Are Born there were a lot of mean comments about her physical appereance so she retired from music and decided just to write hits in the shadows, like Diamonds and such. But she wanted to come back from her retirement so she decided to "reclaim" her public image by not showing her face and just making it about the music :yes: she really doesn't want to be famous and just wants to be a musician and I think we can all understand why :rofl: in her words: imagine that stereotype of a mother in law criticizing you and every move you make, now imagine it day after day every hour multiplied

Oh wow! I did not think the answers were going to be like that. I thought it was an attention thing or something. That makes a lot of sense, and actually makes me root for her even more. I understand what it feels like to be in her shoes when it comes it anxieties and such.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

GagaMyBlood95

Chandelier performance was bad. The dancers in Elastic Heart were beyond belief, tho.

Why was it bad?

Her vocals were more than amazing..

lindongardon

TF teas, the outfit.

Also, i don't like her voice, it sound strained and she was screaming during Chandelier perf. She was also eating her words, worse diction than Ariana.

I liked the Elastic Heart video but I think this performance was sloppy, I'm getting tired of the dancers thing 

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought it

Archived