šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry claims she did not pay for Super Bowl Halftime gig

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I think it's obvious she didn't pay. The NFL came under fire for saying they wanted the performer to pay to play this year, and Katy made it very clear (publicly) early on that she would play if they asked her to, but not if they wanted her to pay.

So everyone else in the history of super bowl performers had to pay except her? hmmmmm

Wasn't this the first year they wanted the act to pay?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

She is so full of herself.i hope this year's superbowl gets the lowest ratings :creepflop:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

Her tits r more empowering than her songs

Mess, but true tbh :lmao:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Pure Adrenaline

I don't know what is more delusional the fact that she thinks she is some sort of 'feminist' or Ā the fact that she thinks that her empowerment songs have helped other people besides the 3 to 5 years old who listen to them :dead:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Haroon

I'm glad she put her foot down and was still invited to perform regardless of the payment, I don't know how I'd be if it didn't end up happening because she refused to cough up :( And the statement about "no better person for the show", she's not saying that she's the best performer or artist or whatever alive, she's just saying that her traits of a performer are in line with the audience and the atmosphere of the event - which I believe is true, her songs do evoke joy and excitement and empowerment, especially Part Of Me (which wasn't mentioned in her answer)
Ā 

she is so so so so delusional her generic pre made "empowerment anthems" hasnt helped anyone find ****

Well that was rather rude and uncalled for :huh: Just because they haven't helped you, doesn't mean they haven't helped anyone. There's a reason a large number of people responded well to those empowerment songs, just as they did with Born This Way. When I went to The Prismatic World Tour and Firework was the finale song, I saw so many people leaving in joyous tears because of the effect that song's had on them to the point where seeing her perform it live was overwhelming for them - it reminded me of how people shed tears during Born This Way at Gaga's concerts actually :yes:
Ā 

I don't know what is more delusional the fact that she thinks she is some sort of 'feminist' or Ā the fact that she thinks that Roar and Firework have helped other people besides the 3 to 5 years old who listen to them

I doubt children aged 3-5 struggle (as much) with weight issues and LGBT issues and others. Also, assuming it was still only that age bracket that benefited, how does that make helping them less of a good thing? :confused:Ā Helping people is good, regardless of their age. Also please see above, people older than 5 have been helped by those songs - I'm only one example among millions probably :shrug:

Prismatic

I'm glad she put her foot down and was still invited to perform regardless of the payment, I don't know how I'd be if it didn't end up happening because she refused to cough up :( And the statement about "no better person for the show", she's not saying that she's the best performer or artist or whatever alive, she's just saying that her traits of a performer are in line with the audience and the atmosphere of the event - which I believe is true, her songs do evoke joy and excitement and empowerment, especially Part Of Me (which wasn't mentioned in her answer)

Ā 

Well that was rather rude and uncalled for :huh: Just because they haven't helped you, doesn't mean they haven't helped anyone. There's a reason a large number of people responded well to those empowerment songs, just as they did with Born This Way. When I went to The Prismatic World Tour and Firework was the finale song, I saw so many people leaving in joyous tears because of the effect that song's had on them to the point where seeing her perform it live was overwhelming for them - it reminded me of how people shed tears during Born This Way at Gaga's concerts actually :yes:

Ā 

I doubt children aged 3-5 struggle (as much) with weight issues and LGBT issues and others. Also, assuming it was still only that age bracket that benefited, how does that make helping them less of a good thing? :confused:Ā Helping people is good, regardless of their age. Also please see above, people older than 5 have been helped by those songs - I'm only one example among millions probably :shrug:

ThisĀ 

Ā 

And omg... I cried sooo much during the acoustic section and during 'Firework'.

Ā 

Katy Perry isn't just targeted for little kids and middle schoolers. Her crowd varies from young to old. Katy Perry saved me (I'm not going to type out my essay like I did before, because some people are delusional and will drag Katy for anything and I won't waste my time on them). Firework aka is Katy's BTW (that song is pretty obvious about self love, and accepting who you are).Ā 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived