đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jewels N Drugs has some of the best production on ARTPOP

Quark

Featured Posts

It shouldn't even need explaining but ok. The production is annoying and corny as hell. It's cheap and has no depth, it just straight up sounds bad. The rappers are terrible and washed up, Too $hort especially is a complete struggle. Gaga's hook is actually pretty good though.

I get that most Gaga fans mainly listen to pop and I can see why some might think it's a fun song but every rap fan that I played it for just laughed at it. It's just really bad. I would have been interested in a Gaga trap song actually if she'd used a real producer and rappers who aren't 10 years past their sell date.

So is all just because the rappers are old? And because your friends did not like it?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

So is all just because the rappers are old? And because your friends did not like it?

Ugh, I'm too sick right now for these circular responses  :rip: I clearly said the rappers are bad. They're 10 years past their primes and the only one who was even good in his prime was T.I., there's nothing ambiguous about what I said.

And what I said was that to anyone who actually listens to rap it would be clear why the song is bad, just like anyone who listens to rap wouldn't need an explanation for why those 3 rappers are whack. It's cool if you like it and pop your p*ssy to it or whatever, I can't believe I'm writing paragraphs on Jewels N Drugs  :rip:

Ugh, I'm too sick right now for these circular responses :rip: I clearly said the rappers are bad. They're 10 years past their primes and the only one who was even good in his prime was T.I., there's nothing ambiguous about what I said.

And what I said was that to anyone who actually listens to rap it would be clear why the song is bad, just like anyone who listens to rap wouldn't need an explanation for why those 3 rappers are whack. It's cool if you like it and pop your p*ssy to it or whatever, I can't believe I'm writing paragraphs on Jewels N Drugs :rip:

Some people see those rappers in a different way. And many Kanye fans liked the song when it was first released. So not all people who listen to rap dislike the song.

the DELUSION of fans who have not heard 'Let the hoe's fight' - THIS WHOLE SONG WAS A COPY

gagzus

I actually love the song as a whole, I hope she collabs with TI again either on his next album or hers

Lona Delery

This song is just ridiculously bad, period.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

the production is ok, but not the best work DJWS has done tbh (bloody mary eg) and combined with the lyrics its just meh

It's ratchet and that's why I like it.  :derpga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

But that is probably because you don't like the genre. But you can tell that Gaga worked hard in putting the song together.

In that case she should have worked harder on another song and put that on the album instead

IMO J&D is an atrocious song that should have been binned at birth  

Wet Fire

The production is amazing...it's just that the instrumental doesn't go with the rapping very well.

Archived