💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jewels N Drugs has some of the best production on ARTPOP

Quark

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

ummmm......:awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I always skip Jewels N' Drugs because it just isn't enjoyable to listen to for me :shrug: I don't mind watching the Swinefest version because at least there's something visual to be entertained by, but just the audio I really can't seem to get through :noparty:

I hate these threads.

I feel like you are pushing your opinions down our throats as if to say "my opinion is right".

Now in my opinion the song is probably the worst in her discography.

So you don't want me to express my opinions in a forum?

SlaeUrAnus

So you don't want me to express my opinions in a forum?

I didn't say that.

You are practically trying to justify reasons because 90% of the fanbase loathe this song.

In my messy era.

I always skip Jewels N' Drugs because it just isn't enjoyable to listen to for me :shrug: I don't mind watching the Swinefest version because at least there's something visual to be entertained by, but just the audio I really can't seem to get through :noparty:

Why don't you liKe it? Is it because of its genre?

I didn't say that.

You are practically trying to justify reasons because 90% of the fanbase loathe this song.

I always liked the song. I just felt like a--lyzing it.

Haroon

Why don't you lime it? Is it because of its genre?

Not because of the genre, I like some rap and stuff but Jewels N' Drugs just doesn't do it for me :huh: It seems really segmented to me and not in a good way (like not like Venus or Aura), and it doesn't really "do" anything, it's kinda just there :duck: Like I don't feel any excitement from it :shrug:

Not because of the genre, I like some rap and stuff but Jewels N' Drugs just doesn't do it for me :huh: It seems really segmented to me and not in a good way (like not like Venus or Aura), and it doesn't really "do" anything, it's kinda just there :duck: Like I don't feel any excitement from it :shrug:

OK. I guess the song is not for everyone. I just think that the song is fun and laid back.

Cody Draco

I hate these threads.

I feel like you are pushing your opinions down our throats as if to say "my opinion is right".

Now in my opinion the song is probably the worst in her discography.

75% of The Fame makes your opinion invalid in my opinion. :giggle:

SlaeUrAnus

75% of The Fame makes your opinion invalid in my opinion. :giggle:

The shade of it all :rip:

In my messy era.

XoXoJoanneGaga

It's just a really bad song. Yes it has multiple beat switches that match the different rapper's flows but that doesn't mean **** when the song is just so laughably bad. I don't see how anyone who actually listens to rap could like it, even as a novelty song.

GagaDragon

LMAO it's easily one of her worst songs and a real low point in her career WTF was she thinking honestly.

It's just a really bad song. Yes it has multiple beat switches that match the different rapper's flows but that doesn't mean **** when the song is just so laughably bad. I don't see how anyone who actually listens to rap could like it, even as a novelty song.

Never once did you explain why the song is bad.

LMAO it's easily one of her worst songs and a real low point in her career WTF was she thinking honestly.

Not really.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Never once did you explain why the song is bad.

It shouldn't even need explaining but ok. The production is annoying and corny as hell. It's cheap and has no depth, it just straight up sounds bad. The rappers are terrible and washed up, Too $hort especially is a complete struggle. Gaga's hook is actually pretty good though. 

I get that most Gaga fans mainly listen to pop and I can see why some might think it's a fun song but every rap fan that I played it for just laughed at it. It's just really bad. I would have been interested in a Gaga trap song actually if she'd used a real producer and rappers who aren't 10 years past their sell date. 

Archived