ย 

I always loved his tacky productions with Queen J.Loย  :gaga:

SLAY ME, SO RIGHT!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ย 

I know right? Queen :legend:

Hypnotico was written by Gaga and Redone for JLO and its a bop !

Hypnotico was written by Gaga and Redone for JLO and its a bop !

ย 

I was thinking also to that song before :legend:

RedOne & Gaga make magic together. End off. Ignore his basic works that don't involve her.

ย 

they did that years ago

ย 

why go back instead of looking forward?

ย 

hate to say the word, but this is reductive

Bradley

Those 4 are all better than DJWS whole career

ย 

wtf? Do you know who produced Do What U Want, Bloody Mary and ARTPOP (song)?

Wet Fire

Poker Face is a dance music milestone and despite the electronic beats of RedOne it's light years away from being basic...probably the most un-basic dance pop song in tge history of pop music. I hope they come up with something like that this time too.

Anderson123

RedOne sometimes just has to do his job, even if he isn't a fan of the bands/artists that he's working with, but that's his vision I guess. We got the sound with Gaga BECAUSE of Gaga, because that's probably how she wanted the songs to sound like. I think people focus and give the producers way too much credit. (when the artist is also very involved in the project)

ย 

DJ White Shadow's music sounds very different than the one he does with Gaga, because Gaga and him work together on a collaboration, they both decide what they want the music to sound like, not just DJWS', which FYI, has been part of many of Gaga's greatest songs, even if they weren't released as singles and/or "slayed the charts" like Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Do What U Want, Applause, Swine, etc. but what I love about DJWS is that none of the songs sound like each other, and that shows how versatile he can be.

geopang

It's not his fault that they are basic....

I will judge only when/if we hear the new Gaga track with him...They make amazing stuff together

The beats in Swine are better than anything RedOne's put out in a long time don't even try. It's time for y'all to understand that DJWS is one of the best producers Gaga's worked with. ARTPOP, Swine, Applause, DWUW...

Geez, I don't know how y'all can hate DJWS after listening to Ratchet.

Seriously!! DJWS is so sick. I don't get all the hate he gets on here.

Archived