💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So about RedOne...

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RedOne also produced the lead single of Katia Aveiro a portuguese singer, sister of Cristiano Ronaldo. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wczh_pX9pSs

The song sucks so much, because Katia is a total flop. She is only a singer because of Ronaldo's money tbh   :toofloppy:

This gives me J.Lo teas  :spin:

EDIT: OMG I'VE ONLY NOW NOTICED HOW THE BEAT IS SO SIMILAR TO THE FIRST SONG IN THE OP, GOSH, BASIC :awkney:

Very original beat :sis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky_B7vyGIAc

Well what about Bloody Mary if you don't accept DWUW? :awkney: Basically every one of his is better than those songs up there. 

luckythisway

i'm not worried cause gaga has a hand in everything she does and if he can produce a song like bad romance with gaga, then there's even less reason to worry.. I also believe he can make a BR 2 with her so don't be so worried :coffee:

CHROMATICA

djBuffoon

His work is serviceable, but I'm pretty convinced that Gaga's musicianship is the reason he is perceived as a great producer. Yes his tracks with her slay careers, but I guess my issue with him is... in any given song, what you hear in the first 30-40 seconds is what you get for the remainder. Say what you want about DJWS or Madeon or Garibay, but they think further outside the box and will find ways to mix up the formula.

Andreyw

and yet he dissed Porcelain Black so hard

Well it kinda is since most of them (except Austin) were signed by him.... :awkney:

He is also a very bad manager :smh: his artists don't even have a debut album :toofunny: poor them :ohno:

Bambino

Because he wasn't signed by RedOne, he's not part of RedOne records, so if Austin's label asked RedOne to produce a basic song, it isn't really RedOne's fault, but when it comes to the acts on his own label no one to blame but him..

JLo, Paulina Rubio and Nicki Minaj aren't a part of his label and he almost used the same instrumental to produce songs for them. His work with Gaga is different because she probably takes a little part in the creative process of the production of a song.

Vernier

Well people seem to believe Gaga brings out the best in him, so we'll see

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bambino

His work is serviceable, but I'm pretty convinced that Gaga's musicianship is the reason he is perceived as a great producer.

Yes, he's always referred to as "the Lady Gaga producer" :fan:

Torsoface

Well what about Bloody Mary if you don't accept DWUW? :awkney: Basically every one of his is better than those songs up there. 

BM was co-produced by Slaynando Garislay. Alone DJWS is a mess, but if he has another producer with him he's ok

XoXoJoanneGaga

I still find it hard to believe he produced Bloody Mary lol, it's so much better than his other productions it's not even funny. Probably had a lot to do with the Fernando co-production, or it might have been another sample.

BM was co-produced by Slaynando Garislay. Alone DJWS is a mess, but if he has another producer with him he's ok

What song, with Gaga, by him, is a mess?  

Archived