Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DISTURBING: Perez Hilton takes attention seeking to a whole new level

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Thanks. Nothing wrong with that tho, i mean i bet one time we've done that randomly. Or maybe he just executed it in disgusting way.

No LOL. When you get the chance watch the video and then see if you think we've all done this :rip: 

TimisaMonster

What in the...did I just watch?!?!?!?! :duck::gum::what::awkney:

Buy Supernatural by Kesha on ITunes :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

lindongardon

um :deadbanana:

Sry i haven't seen it yet so don't judge me. :(

No LOL. When you get the chance watch the video and then see if you think we've all done this :rip:

Okat thanks. :)

Princess Die
Wtf is he doing? :air:He's not setting gay rights back 50 years though, it's not like he's an iconic gay figure or something :sweep:
You're right. He isn't iconic. He would be quickly forgotten if he kept his man tits off trash gossip sites. :Sweep:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

RAMROD

taken-aback-gif_1.gif

I only concerned how his poor adopted son will be treated in school when he gets older tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

spicemuncher

I've been an avid Big Brother follower since 2006, and I've loved every season.

However, watching this season, I find myself annoyed 90% of the time. I absolutely CANNOT stand Perez. It really makes you think: how can someone that's, what? 30 years old? Have a kid, be popular, have as many followers yet remain so disturbed. He is a pathetic human being.

Most people think "No wonder Gaga stopped being his friend!" - while I think "How the hell did she ever befriend him?!"

If I were in the house, I'd call a meeting with all the other housemates, go into the bedroom, shove a big object in front of the door and make everyone sit on the floor and tell Big Brother that they will not move, speak, eat or do ANYTHING until he is out of the house. It is TOO much.

Archived