💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina is filming the "I'm A Ruin" music video today!

Chic

Featured Posts

I know they don't but Immortal seemed weak to me. I just didn't like the whole "screening" thing. I would have had enough with Marina singing on camera but the whole video thing hurted my eyes.

No problem, by the way, it is pretty much official that she's in Miami filming and she's flying to NYC after finishing with it.

She's probably gonna start filming the Forget video here since the Green Apple is the next Froot and NY is known for its apples!

Vernier

Seems like it won't be another Windows Movie Maker video, thank god

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

darkchylde

She's probably gonna start filming the Forget video here since the Green Apple is the next Froot and NY is known for its apples!

Wait how come you already know the froots and everything? I had no idea. I saw some people on tumblr that do too.

/Please don't post 'em I don't want spoilers/

THE NEW VID IS SUPPOSEDLY COMING IN THESE 2 NEXT WEEKS :nooo: WE'RE NOT READY OR WORTHY :nooo:

Oh my god. Is there a source? If so, let me spend the rest of this month sleeping until Queen Florence comes back and slays me.

Wait how come you already know the froots and everything? I had no idea. I saw some people on tumblr that do too.

/Please don't post 'em I don't want spoilers/

Oh my god. Is there a source? If so, let me spend the rest of this month sleeping until Queen Florence comes back and slays me.

Predictions based on the color wheel. It's seemed to alternate from cool to warm colors each time.

Froot - Grape - Cool

Happy - Lemon - Warm

Immortal - Blue - Cool

I'm A Ruin - Orange - Warm

Archived