šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea Signs $20 Note + Gives To Homeless Man

Pandora

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL since the OP have the nerve to mention AB which is not necessary, I will give this to ya;

Some of you can be pressed all you want over AB for her valid points on how this is such a whitey world on major parts of life, that even the non talented can be praised to High Heavens in the Forbes kr whatever magazine as if Iggy is a saviour of rap when she didn't, and tried to prove Iggy isn't racist with as such this abysmal 'receipt' but she is still racist mess for the things she said and done.

It will haunts her, the people who felt offended or degraded cos of it will reminds it for her every damn time.

Just the way some of you who still butthurt over AB calling the Fagg0t words.giphy.gif?w=320

tumblr_mws3k2qVs21t0aw2ao1_250.gif

Reported. Extremely off topic. Ignore the comment in the OP and don't make the thread iggy vs azealia. So annoying

Desperado

Please don't make this an azealia vs iggy thread. They have both done good respectable deeds, leave it at that.

i know, it has nothing to do with her, and the first thing in the OP, its shade and unneededĀ 

Is that all she can afford to hand out?

I mean most people don't go around carrying thousands in their pocket :roll:

Desperado

wait.... homeless =/= home.... WHAT DID HE DO WITH THE MONEY?!

maybe he was from another state.Ā 

i know, it has nothing to do with her, and the first thing in the OP, its shade and unneeded

Yeah exactly none of its needed from either fanbase :smh:

RAMROD

Reported. Extremely off topic. Ignore the comment in the OP and don't make the thread iggy vs azealia. So annoying

I need to address this cos the OP is not necessary and I vannot juat simple look the other way.

You reported me for being butthurt, ok, I know ur game.

If you wnat yo report then report the flame baity phrase did by OP but cleary u didn't cos u are Azalean. Hah.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

xoxo cupcakke

Twenty freaking dollars? She's driving a sports car and all she can give the man is a $20 bill? Like give him a 50 or at least a Benjamin. She may be a bane to the existence of hip hop but I admit, she is quite successful financially and this is all she gives the man. Smh

artpopmess

I mean most people don't go around carrying thousands in their pocket :roll:

Nobody around her carried a fifty or smth? Sure Jan

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Edible Cloud

she actually gave someone 10k prize money Ā for a remixĀ 

Ā 

Naive. :shy:

Ā 

She = Bittorrent partnership :yes:

I need to address this cos the OP is not necessary and I vannot juat simple look the other way.

You reported me for being butthurt, ok, I know ur game.

If you wnat yo report then report the flame baity phrase did by OP but cleary u didn't cos u are Azalean. Hah.

I'm not butthurt. This thread is about Iggy not Azealia, don't add more fuel to the fire. Yes I am an Azalean, I also like Azealia and preordered BWET physical so :shrug:

Twenty freaking dollars? She's driving a sports car and all she can give the man is a $20 bill? Like give him a 50 or at least a Benjamin. She may be a bane to the existence of hip hop but I admit, she is quite successful financially and this is all she gives the man. Smh

She was actually smart about the whole thing. Her intentions were good + that homeless guy could just go and sell the note for so much more.

Ā 

Not every celebrity has $$$ to give to everybody so even a just little money can have such a greater outcome. Less is more honey

tumblr_inline_n657y6QhTH1qjk6pl.gif

JaysAMess

It's sad that people can't just appreciate Iggy doing a good deed, instead they need to insult/drag her.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But anyway, that was an extremely sweet thing for Iggy to do. :)

LOL since the OP have the nerve to mention AB which is not necessary, I will give this to ya;

Some of you can be pressed all you want over AB for her valid points on how this is such a whitey world on major parts of life, that even the non talented can be praised to High Heavens in the Forbes or whatever magazine as if Iggy is a saviour of rap when she didn't, and tried to prove Iggy isn't racist with as such this abysmal 'receipt' but she is still racist mess for the things she said and done.

It will haunts her, the people who felt offended or degraded cos of it will reminds it for her every damn time.

Just the way some of you who still butthurt over AB calling the Fagg0t words.giphy.gif?w=320

tumblr_mws3k2qVs21t0aw2ao1_250.gif

You know that azzealia is a bigger racist? Did u see what she said about Jews?

Archived