Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Diane Warren Hyping Up The Collab

SpaceAce

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce

I'm kind of confused...last Diane's Warren is kind of a hint that the song is for a movie

Maybe the song isn't for an album but  a soundtrack

Where do you see the movie hint?

Duella Dvil

:cryga: LIKE SERIOUSLY SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN IF GAGAS IN THE PIC I CANT SEE THEM CLEARLY  :cryga:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

SpaceAce

:cryga: LIKE SERIOUSLY SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN IF GAGAS IN THE PIC I CANT SEE THEM CLEARLY  :cryga:

:later:

FrankGutz

i wont hype myself, we are wrong most of the time, like that time when Rihanna tweet 'Monster' and everybody thought it was about Gaga & actually it was her ft with Eminem, so bye

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Teal Ambition

Does it not look like the same room? Additionally, the location is pretty convenient.

Sort of, but it's a bit tough to tell from Gaga's pic.  :shrug:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SpaceAce

Sort of, but it's a bit tough to tell from Gaga's pic.  :shrug:

If you take a look at the rug, the windows/doors, and the corners at the back walls, you'll see that it's the same room.

Duella Dvil

:later:

That's not even funny... I legitimately have bad eyesight, and my glasses that are like 6 years old are broken down finally and my eyesight is getting worse AND I'm a poor college kid struggling to pay for school. All I wanted was an explanation of what I was missing, thanks. Frickin douche move bro

www.instagram.com/theduella666

SpaceAce

That's not even funny... I legitimately have bad eyesight, and my glasses that are like 6 years old are broken down finally and my eyesight is getting worse AND I'm a poor college kid struggling to pay for school. All I wanted was an explanation of what I was missing, thanks. Frickin douche move bro

There's really nothing you have to see to understand because it's all in the description I provided in the op as well as in different comments. You've demonstrated that you can read just fine. But I'll type it out again for you. Basically Diane has been hinting about a recording session and hyping it up as an "alltime classic". From the pictures she posted, it's clear that she's referring to what she's working on with Gaga because Gaga's instagram pic confirmed she's recording in the same studio.

This studio is pretty private and is a home / studio / getaway / retreat kind of a thing. It's isolated and typically used for full projects. Artists and bands typically rent it out for these reasons. Check out the website and you'll (hopefully) see what I'm talking about http://www.woodshedrecording.com/

LoveandMagic

I really don't want to be, but I can't help but be super hyped for this. But I am loving what I am hearing about so far.

I wouldn't mind an early release as long as it wasn't rushed. I want her to be proud/thrilled with want she is putting out.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived