Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is far from being a bad album

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

Some songs were a hit and miss. Some I still bop to, but some I rarely even listen to e.g. J'n'D' and Fashion!

Some of them had average production and immature lyrics that did not make sense at all. It is a good album, but in my opinion, she has done better. 

In my messy era.

Weasel

Songs like Donatella and Fashion make me cringe, but so do songs like Bad kids and Money Honey :koons: 

people call it trash, horrible etc. only because of its underperformance. If it had sold more, it would have been called  perfect etc. 

A lot of people put the chart perfomance on a level with the quality of an album. But an album can be very good in terms of quality, even when it's not a hit (in terms of chart performance). 

It is tho. It has songs like Dope, Swine, Aura, Venus, Donatella, J&D, MJH.........

Some of my favorites. But anyways, most of these songs have quality to them. And some are just meant to be fun. You can dislike them. But the quality is mostly there.

people call it trash, horrible etc. only because of its underperformance. If it had sold more, it would have been called  perfect etc. 

A lot of people put chart perfomance on a level with the quality of an album. But an album can be very good in terms of quality, even when it's not a hit (in terms of chart performance). 

god, why do you guys always think that charts must be the reason why so many people dont like it. Have ever asked yourself that maybe, just maybe, they ''call it trash, horrible etc.'' just because they do not like the music?

Haroon

Good or bad depends on the listener at the end of the day, the beauty of subjectivity shall prevail :legend:

If somone keeps repeating something to you over and over, you might end up believing it.

There's some irony here :emma:

god, why do you guys always think that charts must be the reason why so many people dont like it. Have ever asked yourself that maybe, just maybe, they ''call it trash, horrible etc.'' just because they do not like the music?

So you call anything that you don't like trash?

Redstreak

I can still listen to BTW and TFM in full. Even recently I was jamming to a few The Fame tracks. The last song I remember playing from ARTPOP was Venus and the Aura DEMO and that was weeks ago :toofunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Is not just an album. Its Gaga's hard work.

her hard work in producing just an album. yes, it is just an album. i dunno why this is hard to swallow but it shouldn't be. all albums are just albums, even the albums that i adore.

her hard work in producing just an album. yes, it is just an album. i dunno why this is hard to swallow but it shouldn't be. all albums are just albums, even the albums that i adore.

So is it ok when someone calls your work trash?

Archived