SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

You mean like SIA?

Like many other artists.

Not really sure why you pulled Sia out of the hat? :shrug: But she is a talented and respected artist, who continues to make music...so I guess there could be some comparison there.

Pain of fame1

I love how people are saying the exact same things about the next album as they did about ARTPOP.

Idiotic :queenga:

True. PLEASE DO NOT GET HYPED. TRY TO AVOID ARTPOP 2.0. JUST LOOK FOREWATD TO IT AND BUY IT 100 TIMES WHEN ITS RELEASED. THAT'S IT.

If she sells another 2.5 million worldwide, with a couple of hits and has a tour land in the top 10 of the year...she will be far from over.

There is a wide range between "slaying" :roll: and flopping. Many artists never see the success that Gaga has and they continue to make music and tour.

THIS. But honestly, Im sure she will sell more than ARTPOPs 2.7M. I'm okay with LG5 selling like 3-4M,

Whispering

True. PLEASE DO NOT GET HYPED. TRY TO AVOID ARTPOP 2.0. JUST LOOK FOREWATD TO IT AND BUY IT 100 TIMES WHEN ITS RELEASED. THAT'S IT.

THIS. But honestly, Im sure she will sell more than ARTPOPs 2.7M. I'm okay with LG5 selling like 3-4M,

With the way album sales are crashing, I'm okay with another 2.5 to 2.7. That number would more than put her in the top artists for the year and give her yet another successful album and another successful tour!

Dan the Gaga Stan

People said this after BTW before ARTPOP!!!. I remember this forum after BTW people saying the same thing about BTW being different so now she is going catchy and making party music. People even said did she create BTW to weed our bad fans! Lol

ARTPOP was no more "weird and experimental" than TFM or BTW was. So no, I don't agree that she "flopped" on purpose. Before the album she was even tweeting about it being TFM little sister (or something like that) Why would she want to "Flop"? The pop industry is something you have to constantly keep up with and as we have seen with many pop artists (Xtina cough cough) that went from big to nothing, she wouldn't want to waste time by "flopping".

In my opinion anyway.

If she sells another 2.5 million worldwide, with a couple of hits and has a tour land in the top 10 of the year...she will be far from over.

There is a wide range between "slaying" :roll: and flopping. Many artists never see the success that Gaga has and they continue to make music and tour.

:applause:

gagzus

ARTPOP was hyped to be TFM 2.0 by her so ima say no sis.

And fyi the only song she has that's even close to a techno influence is actually ARTPOP js

Bellatrix

Don't want to be rude..But this kind of threads are insanely stupid.

ARTPOP wasn't a flop. /thread.

enough-internet.gif

Archived