๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga Making the Next Album GP Friendly? Was ARTPOP a flop on purpos

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

Is it possible that ARTPOP was fully intended on being a very strange album that was rebellious against her label, along with C2C being a project? And does this mean going back to RedOne is a sign we are going back to pop?

Its fair to say ARTPOP was an experimental pop album with techno, whereas her first albums utilized techno but had pop hooks and melodies as a basis.

Will this be another connercial success in the realm of BTW, TF, TFM?

Are we getting THE FAME 3??????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I love how people are saying the exact same things about the next album as they did about ARTPOP.

ย 

Idiotic :queenga:

If it's friendly then I just don't want an album from her. After she threw me for a loop with BTW, I've come to enjoy the unexpected.

artpopmess

The thing is Born This Way and The Fame Monster weren't GP friendly at all and still managed to shut down careers or make other pop stars imitate her tactics. RedOne is a step in the right direction if you ask me, it's not that his songs are just commercial but they are also ground-breakingย 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

The only thing strange about ARTPOP is the fact it had a really stupid, uninteresting concept that did not deliver on Gaga's behalf and how she basically dumbed herself down when creating it in terms of lyrics, production, organization skills, etc.

f8QAXsp.gif

ย 

It's nice to see her with a fighting spirit again, though.

SlaeUrAnus

It's nice to see her with a fighting spirit again, though.

Exactly. I am hyped because of this because we all know when Gaga gets fighting she will deliver :yes:

In my messy era.

Swan Heart

Noo, no, no, darling.. Gaga is far from 'GP friendly' overall.. She is not making music for the charts. I thought that it's pretty obvious already.. :spin:

She wants to be successful, of cours she does.. But she wants to be successful with the music she wants to make not music made for charts.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bambino

She's in the early stages of making an album we still don't know anything about, and that means she might change everything later. She did it before.

Archived