Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga preventing next album from underpeforming?

True Blue

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I have always said it.

I do not buy this "music not the bling" ****. I guarantee she sometimes misses the humongous success she had during The Fame and Monster era when the music industry was licking her clean.

If she wants her album to do good then I have faith that she will deliver her best album yet! :yes:

In my messy era.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

Maybe she is working with these people because you people are such a ****ty ass fanbase that drag her and throw her under the buss whenever she isn't meeting your expectations, and thus now feels like she has the do the most to keep her ****ty bratty fans happy, as she doesn't want to disappoint, again.

Mister Gaga

If she was really desperate, she'd collaborate with Max Martin and Dr Luke

this. She didn't fell so low

Maybe she is working with these people because you people are such a ****ty ass fanbase that drag her and throw her under the buss whenever she isn't meeting you expectations, and thus now feels like she has the do the most to keep her ****ty bratty fans happy, as she doesn't want to disappoint, again.

#PromoteOnlineKindness

Morphine Prince

She's scared for her life. Time for a Flo Rida collab 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Ftg24_IZc

YeehawKylie

I don't see the harm in working with past producers. Who doesn't want to collaborate with professionals they work well with? And yes, she wants this album to do well, but not only financially.

She wants to create music for her fans. Gaga has been very experimental and I think she wants to take that experimental edge she has and go back to her roots. I see nothing wrong with that.

You guys are delusional if you believe she doesn't want to be successful. If she truly didn't care then she would still be performing on the LES with Lady Starlight.

There's a difference between wanting money and wanting success. My lord. 

Cocaine Heart

Maybe she is working with these people because you people are such a ****ty ass fanbase that drag her and throw her under the buss whenever she isn't meeting your expectations, and thus now feels like she has the do the most to keep her ****ty bratty fans happy, as she doesn't want to disappoint, again.

:trootea:

We going to boo

holy scheisse

so cynical! maybe she doesnt have us in mind and wants it for herself??! she used to have ambition to be on top

Archived