Billboard: ARTPOP was her critically and commercially worst album

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

Was Fashion! forward?

You are completely missing the point. I want her to make an album that doesn't sound like anything we've heard before. I don't think her working with Red One is going in the right direction. We don't need another song that sounds like a watered down replica of what we heard on all her other albums. Artists are suppose to grow. Everyone says ARTPOP is safe, but they overlook the fact, her working with Red One is completely safe. It can't get any safer. It doesn't matter to most of her fans. All they want is a hit, but don't realize her working with Red One doesn't equal an instant hit.

You are completely missing the point. I want her to make an album that doesn't sound like anything we've heard before. I don't think her working with Red One is going in the right direction. We don't need another song that sounds like a watered down replica of what we heard on all her other albums. Artists are suppose to grow. Everyone says ARTPOP is safe, but they overlook the fact, her working with Red One is completely safe. It can't get any safer. It doesn't matter to most of her fans. All they want is a hit, but don't realize her working with Red One doesn't equal an instant hit.

idgi :noparty:

I think you and I get different things out of music

MelbHawker

He didn't produce a single decent song outside of his works with Gaga

So? His work with Gaga always results in brilliance because the foundation of the work/song comes from Gaga herself. 

Cheap shade. Was Fashion Of His Love or Telephone?

Actually it wasn't meant as shade, I asked out of genuine curiosity regarding that person's views

But oh well, I guess it can be interpreted in that way if one really want to

And yes, FOHL was definitely a step forward, which is what the person who I actually talked to was speaking of

VforVendetta

Actually it wasn't meant as shade, I asked out of genuine curiosity regarding that person's views

But oh well, I guess it can be interpreted in that way if one really want to

And yes, FOHL was definitely a step forward, which is what the person who I actually talked to was speaking of

Well it sounded lke shade and everything  id judt your personal taste so let's not.

Well it sounded lke shade and everything  id judt your personal taste so let's not.

Okay dear fo so :hug:

P.S. Keep posting those Azula gifs whenever I see one of them in a thread they give me so much life

Evan Peters

Who cares what's billboard has to say, one minute they lick her ass then the next shade her

emma roberts is an abuser

VforVendetta

Okay dear fo so :hug:

P.S. Keep posting those Azula gifs whenever I see one of them in a thread they give me so much life

Well, she better give you life rather than take your life I guess.

YydfGlG.gif

Archived