💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: ARTPOP was her critically and commercially worst album

Yanko

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Gaga can do better without RedOne. ARTPOP was 'bad' because the album had mostly EDM tracks and when she started the era , the EDM was dying (now there are very few songs like that on the radio , If they are at all). If she wouldn't have delayed ARTPOP , from end 2012 - beginning 2013 , things could've been better :huh: she just needs to release some fresh tracks with a fresh sound and a bit different from the actual sound that it's on radio rn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just your taste, stop it. If BB is saying the truth as you claim then tell me, why did they give such a high review to the album? Or maybe they are hypocrites like you.

POGxZja.gif

the guy who gave ARTPOP 80 doesnt work for bb anymore 

VforVendetta

the guy who gave ARTPOP 80 doesnt work for bb anymore 

This means NOTHING. A magazine must be cohesive with their opinions and especially a magazine that big.

This means NOTHING. A magazine must be cohesive with their opinions and especially a magazine that big.

it's not an opinion tho

it is her worst album critically AND commercially 

TF 71 ON META

TFM 78 ON META

BTW 71 ON META

ARTPOP 61 ON META

TF 4 MILLION

FM 2 MILLION?

BTW 2 MILLION

ARTPOP 700K 

VforVendetta

it's not an opinion tho

it is her worst album critically AND commercially 

TF 71 ON META

TFM 78 ON META

BTW 71 ON META

ARTPOP 61 ON META

TF 4 MILLION

FM 2 MILLION?

BTW 2 MILLION

ARTPOP 700K 

Are you serious? They are ctiticising the things they were praising, let's not. :smh: And it's not the first time if I recall.

Are you serious? They are ctiticising the things they were praising, let's not. :smh: And it's not the first time if I recall.

they are talking about facts

:wtf: 

VforVendetta

they are talking about facts

:wtf:

It's not just the facts. They should have backed up the opinion of their magazine. They could have mentionted their own opinion as well, it's their own article. It sounds like something insignificant but it isn't considering the impact of the magazine and the amounbt of readers. 

It's not just the facts. They should have backed up the opinion of their magazine. They could have mentionted their own opinion as well, it's their own article. It sounds like something insignificant but it isn't considering the impact of the magazine and the amounbt of readers. 

it's their article

they'll write whatever they want and thats okay if ,of course, they get the facts straight :shrug: 

Billboard is a joke. Ever since they changed that Billboard 200 rule I lost interest in what they have to say. And their recents list of what happened in the 2010's didn't look accurate, too. :smh:

Runway

They just missed the asterisk next to born this way reminding us how it was benefited by a 99c deal to make a true biased billboard article

The fans' comments about wanting the old Gaga back are stupid. Her sound was always changing and was definitely getting better from album to album. Then ARTPOP happened 

:fan:

I

AM

SO

HYPED

THAT'S

ALL

I

CAN

SAY

OMFGGGG :giveup: :nooo:

:cry:

lol, every song on ARTPOP was designed for the radio

You better be sarcastic

:lmao:

The delusion is real

djBuffoon

Aaaaand the ARTPOP hate-train presses on. Thankfully, no amount of words can destroy a work. It's still there for others to appreciate.

But seriously though, the people who dislike the album bring it up so much more than those who appreciate it. Pathetic :smh:

Archived