💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Do You People Hate DJWS So Much?

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

He's excellent at what he does, him and Gaga have collaborated on excellent tracks ("Government Hooker", "Sexxx Dreams", "Applause", "Do What U Want", and so on). But he didn't score an adequate enough number of hits for some people here, and therefore, he's not good. :coffee:

It's very silly, the amount of crap gets.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nativenewyorker

I love DJWS. I suggest yall who are hating right now learn a bit about music production and then return with an opinion on him. He's a great match for Gaga.

I mean he produced DWUW. So I def don't dislike him. I mean he kind of seems like an a$$ but hes produced some good stuff.

This ! I don't understand… He's very talented and versatile.

He produced pop perfection like Government Hooker, Americano, Bloody Mary, Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn, Electric Chapel, The Edge Of Glory, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Fashion!, Gypsy and Applause :legend:

Raul Germanotta

I don't hate him. He's very talented.

Imagine if, when the Fame came out, Interscope had released and promoted "Brown Eyes" and "Starstruck" as the first two singles, instead of Just Dance and Poker Face.

That's sort of what they did with ARTPOP. Aura and Venus are the best songs on that album, and should have been released first as singles, along with videos. Instead, they released Applause and DWUW. Those are decent songs but not the best.

Archived