Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now that RedOne is producing on gagas album (yay) how do you feel?

Gaga Ate My Ass

105 members have voted

1. 1. Are u happy that redone is back?

• Yes! Gaga and redone slay tigether and will deliver amazing bops
    • No but im happy for the fans that are happy

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13VictorC

i hope they go for the direction of Scheibe- dark, industrial, europop stomping beat.

I second that!!!

I'm so hyped up for whatever they do!

gagzus

I'm so ready for Scheißesus Christ 2.0, everything has been about feminism recently so it needs to be done tbh.

But inb4 she doesn't wanna use the song(s) they make bc he edits her voice :awkney:

I'm excited he has a guitar. I don't know if that's just going to be used to plan out a song, but I'm hoping it's indicative that they are trying something new. I love their past work, but I'm not here for the same thing.

This

HausOfAntonio

Tbh I prefer all the producers on ARTPOP over him. Madeon is definitely the best she's ever worked with.

It will be nothing dance nor heavily electonic, they'll something different and raw voice wise gaga wants to show her talent this time.

gagzus

It will be nothing dance nor heavily electonic, they'll something different and raw voice wise gaga wants to show her talent this time.

no offence to her but only her fans care about her vocal range and stuff, the GP only want her to make catchy pop songs.

this time around she NEEDS GP appeal imo, she's hardly gonna lose EVERY fan, she's in a place where she has fans who will follow her no matter what she does tbh.  :reductive:

no offence to her but only her fans care about her vocal range and stuff, the GP only want her to make catchy pop songs.

this time around she NEEDS GP appeal imo, she's hardly gonna lose EVERY fan, she's in a place where she has fans who will follow her no matter what she does tbh.  :reductive:

well right now the supposed "GP" is not into EDM nor electro pop so it is a smart choice for every aspect of her carreer to move on for now and do something amazing for her fans and the pubblic moving on different sounds

gagzus

well right now the supposed "GP" is not into EDM nor electro pop so it is a smart choice for every aspect of her carreer to move on for now and do something amazing for her fans and the pubblic moving on different sounds

I agree tbh, the current phase is more live instrumentation and vocals, stripped down.

But I do feel that her natural singing voice is a bit coarse for the songs on the radio bc most people like musicians who have a higher pitch and smoother flow when singing, she needs more relationship related songs as well because all the songs on the radio from Sam Smith and others are about love and heartbreak recently.

Archived