Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now that RedOne is producing on gagas album (yay) how do you feel?

Gaga Ate My Ass

105 members have voted

1. 1. Are u happy that redone is back?

• Yes! Gaga and redone slay tigether and will deliver amazing bops
    • No but im happy for the fans that are happy

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Her fans, her music, and her reputation has been vindicated with one post :nooo: :giveup: :nooo: :giveup: :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

Well I don't have the receipts with me right now but they talked about it in the embryo stages of ARTPOP. If he actually did something and it was scrapped, we'll never know, Gaga did not Instagram this moment

We all remember that but they were never in the studio together. I think its safe to say he will at least be on one or two songs since she knows how much her fans adore him plus she misses him and interscope probably wanted them to work togethrr again.

I feel disappointed, if its going to be more electronic dance stuff, its a huge mistake in my opinion.  I want gaga and her band to go in the studio and create music together. the band just needs to play live in the studio and Mutt Lange or Rick Ruben can produce Gagas whole album.

Who knows, it might not be entirely pop. I think with all of the jazz and healthy spirit Gaga's been absorbing, we could get something very experimental. Perhaps, a jazz pop mix or maybe even indie. :gum: RedOne makes interesting tracks with gaga.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Joaco95

they are going to do the same **** structure as bad romance/judas/scheisse, so idk why you all are so excited

RAMROD

I respect what he did for Utada's Moving On Without You for Ayumi Hamasaki.

However, not excited just yet.

Basix and generic. :fan:

Oh I don't really want next Poker Face, Bad Romance, Judas, whatever

So counter productive to look back and do music than had been done already.

And every other dance inspired pop songs in the radio had been sounding like that ever since amd they weren't even produced by Redone.

They better make new sounds with this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

XoXoJoanneGaga

they are going to do the same **** structure as bad romance/judas/scheisse, so idk why you all are so excited

Nah they won't, this is a new era for Gaga music, it's not going to follow any old formula. 

madeon has recorded new songs with her, not sure if they'll make the album though, and she is gonna release partynauseous which is prod by garislay

Ladey Gagz

Inb4 they don't even work together :air:

Really sis :nooo:

You start out a psychic saying she's with RedOne

And now you say this :air:

Bye :air:

Vernier

Really sis :nooo:

You start out a psychic saying she's with RedOne

And now you say this :air:

Bye :air:

I'm sorry, I've been scarred too many times by trollga :emo: Trying not to expect anything

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived