Gaga explains her new songs as a "Locust giving birth to earworms"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

it took me so long to realise shes not that good of a song writer

as opposed to who, taylor swift? katy perry? dr. luke? where does quality lie with you then.....

Did you see this?

http://youtu.be/uURqcI08IC4

i don't think this is related but we know  dalì is for gaga one of her biggest inspiration, well he did a painting called " The great masturbator" when i read about "locust" this was the first thing that came into my mind. The shape of the main object/face is based on the shape of a natural rock formation at Cap de Creus.

LOCUST are used by dalì as a symbol of destruction, waste and fear. Dalí represents them with a fearful nature, as large and intimidating in comparison to the other figures, and they are often shown in the act of eating the main subject of the work.

gaga said:

DaliGreatMasturbator.jpg

he described his work this way:

in addition dalì associate s-x with putrefaction and decay...

interesting caption by gaga about undeads and decay

i don't think this is related but we know  dalì is for gaga one of her biggest inspiration, well he did a painting called " The great masturbator" when i read about "locust" this was the first thing that came into my mind. The shape of the main object/face is based on the shape of a natural rock formation at Cap de Creus.

LOCUST are used by dalì as a symbol of destruction, waste and fear. Dalí represents them with a fearful nature, as large and intimidating in comparison to the other figures, and they are often shown in the act of eating the main subject of the work.

gaga said:

DaliGreatMasturbator.jpg

he described his work this way:

in addition dalì associate s-x with putrefaction and decay...

interesting caption by gaga about undeads and decay

Archived