Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Realistically will gaga really have more freedom for the next album?

Gaga Ate My Ass

59 members have voted

1. 1. Will gaga have more freedom as she says she will?

• Yes I'll take her word for it
    • No shes just saying that out of excitement just like everything else she says

Featured Posts

Whispering

Yes I agree but I think gaga needs to at least establish her own label because that way we get to truly see her creative visions and not ot getting watered down. I feel like we have yet to see what she can truly create both visually and sonically but I do think the next album will definitely be her most honest work.

That would be a few years from now, as she is currently in a contract.

She might choose to go to a different label in three or four years since Jimmy has left Interscope, but I doubt she will completely leave behind being signed by a major label.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Realistically she probably doesn't have AS much freedom as some of you must be assuming when she says freedom, meaning she won't ever pull an Azealia Banks and release a guerrilla album and like rebel against the label in that way, but I take her word in that she'll probably have more than on previous albums. Ultimately shes still a commercial pop star and thats the game she wants and chooses to be in, so its not like shes going to go as far off the mainstream as she probably could.

Probably the same, maybe a little more...or even a little less since ARTPOP didn't perform up to par with her past works. The music part is with Interscope. They're the ones that give her the thumbs up on her albums, not Troy. Troy just mismanaged ARTPOP. Realistically, he didn't have anything to do with how ARTPOP sounded. Any changes would've been because of Interscope. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't know much about that stuff, but it seems like that's the way it goes.

Versace

Her next album is gonna be more commercial but not basic so yes she will have freedom but not much to pull off a BTW (a risk that paid off but nothing less a risk) or an ARTPOP and expect her label to back it up

oh and sorry if this sounds rude as a big time fan, I don't wanna see her artistic vision or any vision of that matter on her next album , I don't wanna hear about fame, how to love myself or combining art and pop. I just want an album about you Gaga, I want an album about your life. Songs inspired by people you met , places you've been, your past, your adventures. Simply

She always creates to push boundaries or inspire us, don't you guys think its time she reflects on herself , cheek to cheek is a great example of that. She can do pop, rock, edm just a little more personal is all I'm saying. I know a lot about Gaga yet she remains so mysterious for some reason.

PurpleJungle

I want an album about your life. Songs inspired by people you met , places you've been, your past, your adventures. Simply

Songs inspired by people you met: Donatella, Venus and Gypsy

places you've been: Mary Jane Holland, Brooklyn Nights

your past: Gypsy, Dope, Swine 

your adventures: Partynauseous, Fashion!

Lona Delery

Songs inspired by people you met: Donatella, Venus and Gypsy

places you've been: Mary Jane Holland, Brooklyn Nights

your past: Gypsy, Dope, Swine 

your adventures: Partynauseous, Fashion!

wut

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived