💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Realistically will gaga really have more freedom for the next album?

Gaga Ate My Ass

59 members have voted

1. 1. Will gaga have more freedom as she says she will?

• Yes I'll take her word for it
    • No shes just saying that out of excitement just like everything else she says

Featured Posts

RAMROD

She seems to be one of the power house in Interscope right now thpugh shr may not have as much freedom or control as Eminem might have.

But I believe the label will give her way to sell her albums.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

I'm sure she'll have plenty of freedom this time. The problem with ARTPOP wasn't just Interscope, it was her team. If her management and the people around her are going to let her make great music this time and not get in her way then the result will be great.

Interscope won't even hear the album until it's almost done, realistically. And after what happened last time they're not going to pressure her to keep every song under the 4:30 mark and water everything down so that it can be a single (even the songs that were never ever going to singles, looking at you Swine).

Blackwillow

I think Gaga will keep doing what she has always done, which is to pretend she's only interested in her artistry, while secretly plotting to take over the charts by any means necessary, the cutthroat b---h that she is.

Stay pressed

Computer

Stay pressed

I hope I'm right.
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

aaronyoji

Ok, let's just not put the blame on Interscope too much? From what Gaga has always said, they've always been very nice to her, and let's not forget that without them, she'd still be bartending at St Jerome's in the Lower East Side..... So let's show ourselves a little more appreciative, ok? Without labels, artists wouldn't exist.

......are you ****ing serious? its quite the oppsite. gaga would still be an artists downtown, she may not have the riches you guys love to live bicariously through so much, but she would at least be able to make whatever the hell she wanted. its big labels like interscope that need people like gaga, to capitalize on pure art, they already dont have any ****ing money, as gaga stated in her sxsw keynote speech. matter of fact, go watch that interview, and learn a thing or two..... 

aaronyoji

Well artists are basically label slaves I mean look at britney spears and rihanna.

that a different case though, people like britney where MADE by labels, the ideal perfect bubblegum pop innocent s-x toy. she has no singing talent, no musicality, its people like that the need labels, not gaga. 

elijahfan

......are you ****ing serious? its quite the oppsite. gaga would still be an artists downtown, she may not have the riches you guys love to live bicariously through so much, but she would at least be able to make whatever the hell she wanted. its big labels like interscope that need people like gaga, to capitalize on pure art, they already dont have any ****ing money, as gaga stated in her sxsw keynote speech. matter of fact, go watch that interview, and learn a thing or two..... 

I've watched it several times, thank you very much for being so preoccupied by my knowledge.

As for you, go check the many times Gaga has expressed her love to Interscope. If she was in such a hard place under this label, why is she still there? After 7 years? Hmm? Why isn't she back to the Lower East Side if being under a label is sooo damn awful? Now how about YOU get a reality check and get off my tail?

She released G.U.Y. without the support of interscope she ended to pay everything by herself she had 0 promo spot and 0 payola for the radios

Gaga Ate My Ass

that a different case though, people like britney where MADE by labels, the ideal perfect bubblegum pop innocent s-x toy. she has no singing talent, no musicality, its people like that the need labels, not gaga.

Yes I agree but I think gaga needs to at least establish her own label because that way we get to truly see her creative visions and not ot getting watered down. I feel like we have yet to see what she can truly create both visually and sonically but I do think the next album will definitely be her most honest work.

aaronyoji

I've watched it several times, thank you very much for being so preoccupied by my knowledge.

As for you, go check the many times Gaga has expressed her love to Interscope. If she was in such a hard place under this label, why is she still there? After 7 years? Hmm? Why isn't she back to the Lower East Side if being under a label is sooo damn awful? Now how about YOU get a reality check and get off my tail?

because she signs a contract that she is legally bound to stay there for a certain amount of records, and when she is number one of the moment and people ask her how she likes her label, do you really think shes gonna bad mouth them? they may have been nice to her when she was playing the game, and churning out disposable #1 hits and making them money, but right as born this way was released and she decided to be more creative and adventurous they tried controlling her and inevitably they've treated her worse ever since. 

She released G.U.Y. without the support of interscope she ended to pay everything by herself she had 0 promo spot and 0 payola for the radios

and we all saw how that ended up :rip:

aaronyoji

Yes I agree but I think gaga needs to at least establish her own label because that way we get to truly see her creative visions and not ot getting watered down. I feel like we have yet to see what she can truly create both visually and sonically but I do think the next album will definitely be her most honest work.

i completely agree. she is capable of so much more, despite what shes put out all her career being great and top notch. its always been the pop aspect of her music thats weighed it down at least a little bit in quality, ill be glad to see her slowly shake that off. 

elijahfan

because she signs a contract that she is legally bound to stay there for a certain amount of records, and when she is number one of the moment and people ask her how she likes her label, do you really think shes gonna bad mouth them? they may have been nice to her when she was playing the game, and churning out disposable #1 hits and making them money, but right as born this way was released and she decided to be more creative and adventurous they tried controlling her and inevitably they've treated her worse ever since. 

I'm not disagreeing with you on these points, I just wish people would stop bashing constantly the label, because if it weren't for Interscope, I would probably not know Gaga today, and none of you would either. So props to them for taking a chance on her. Now, I really hope Gaga will be able to put something out as close as what her artistic vision is.

And whatever people may say about ARTPOP, in the end, Gaga has never disowned the record and she's always seemed very proud of what came out of it :shrug: Of course, we know things didn't go as planned, but whose fault is it in the end?

GagaisHotAF

Tbh even though ARTPOP wasn't a flop it did under perform compared to her previous albums. They are going to want to make sure her next era is a success because they are still going to want to make money off her while she is in her prime age. I do think Gaga will try harder to have a hit era as we have seen for Cheek to Cheek. She has Interscope and now she is signed to Live Nation.

Probably on Grindr

Archived