💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Realistically will gaga really have more freedom for the next album?

Gaga Ate My Ass

59 members have voted

1. 1. Will gaga have more freedom as she says she will?

• Yes I'll take her word for it
    • No shes just saying that out of excitement just like everything else she says

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

We know she says she is more free now and that she will do an acoustic tour (she never confirmed a rock album) but honestly do we really think shes going to have as much freedom as she says she will have? Shes still under interscope and any artist under a label is pretty much a slave. Maybe she'll have more freedom than she did with ARTPOP but interscope will water down her work as usual and edit her visions. Whether they control her still or not I do think her next album will be big.

Plot twist: tje next album is Born This Way: RIHloaded pSGjoe7.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she already has much more freedom than other artists, I think it'll stay the same

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Gaga Ate My Ass

with what happened with ARTPOP, i don't think she has much freedom anymore?

She implied that after firing troy she has more freedom now but lets be real shes still picking cotton out of interscopes garden and is forbidden to use their bathrooms.

good question. What do you mean when you speak about freedom? Or what does Gaga mean when she talk about freedom? 

I also think that artists under a label like Interscope will never completely have the freedom to do what they want. Because there will be people who are interested in making money with the next album. So I think they will try to produce something for the GP. 

(I hope it's clear what I mean. Sometimes it can be really hard to explain things in English) ;)

Probably not.

But after ARTPOP I don;t think they'll force her to keep following the same EDM formula, and she herself will probably put more thought into commercial success. There not longer is a Safe Gaga Formula.

thathimerosguy

imma say yea cause her and bobby's friendship seems genuine and bobby looks like the type of guy who would fight for gaga

Gaga Ate My Ass

imma say yea cause her and bobby's friendship seems genuine and bobby looks like the type of guy who would fight for gaga

Bobby may be her manager but jimmy vincent and others will have the final say at the end

I don't think Interscope will suddenly give her more freedom, but I do think Gaga's in the position now to say "no" to their demands. After CTC she's been given a taste of true creative freedom, so she's not going to revert to her old ways any time soon, IMO.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

elijahfan

She implied that after firing troy she has more freedom now but lets be real shes still picking cotton out of interscopes garden and is forbidden to use their bathrooms.

Ok, let's just not put the blame on Interscope too much? From what Gaga has always said, they've always been very nice to her, and let's not forget that without them, she'd still be bartending at St Jerome's in the Lower East Side..... So let's show ourselves a little more appreciative, ok? Without labels, artists wouldn't exist.

Archived