Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is only a matter of time before a Gaga Superbowl performance

Quark

Featured Posts

no way is gaga bigger than those acts

o<(0_0)>o

Not really.

Gaga WAS bigger than them. Now they both destroy her in every category
Yeah, but I mean overall. As in all the accomplishments she has achieved and her impact.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but I mean overall. As in all the accomplishments she has achieved and her impact.

I totally agree, but public perception is not in the same boat as us. 

I think the superbowl only pick the basics. Probably next year they are going to pick Iggy or Ariana :rip:

Beyoncé is not basic please.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

I miss the days when Gaga ruled the world :emo:

Your comment reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5xU_mGsEw

XoXoJoanneGaga

I'm sure she'll play the Superbowl but she'll need a comeback along with an image revamp (Cheek to Cheek is the first step for this). I wouldn't expect her to do it for a few years, they'll probably want to take a break from pop girls + Rihanna will probably get it before Gaga. 

itsIGGYiggz

She should've performed at this years halftime. Wait, when will be the SPACE performance??? Anyone in here have any idea???! So excited!

Ladey Gagz

Who cares though... Madonna did it decades after her debut. Gaga's doesn't have to be in the next 2 years.

Even if Gaga had another super-hit release or two, I doubt they'd ever let her play the SuperBowl, because they are kinda conservative and safe in their choices.  :shrug:   But maybe in 20 years Gaga will seem safe by future standards?

LilVenusian

I hope that if she does do the Superbowl she does it a unique and memorable way ala Prince and Madonna. Not in a Beyonce/Bruno way and just sing all your biggest hits with the same ole boring tour shtick...  

aaronyoji

Gaga WAS bigger than them. Now they both destroy her in every category

ya except the category of having creativity, potential to actually be seen as a legend in this disposable wasteland of miniature sized pop acts, stage presence, good music......

JazzGa

Honestly idk if she has enough of a straight dude fanbase for them to give her a chance :air:

But if they ever did, she would ****in KILL IT. I mean, this is the whiskey-slugging, beer-spewing, mechanical bull-riding Gaga we're talking about. :hor: A true badass. Imagine if she releases rock-inspired album and then she does a Superbowl that's like a combination of VMA's 2011 and SXSW and has some giant metal/rock bands like Kiss and Judas Priest play with her :legend: That would be beyond legendary... it would be historic :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Gaga was bigger than them and as it stands, still has a bigger net worth. I don't think she'd do it next year because she's been out of the limelight for a while but maybe 2017

BYE

i would love to see her release her new album before next year and maybe do it next year. if the rock album rumors are true could u imagine a rock based show?

Little Monster in Buffalo

Archived