Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is only a matter of time before a Gaga Superbowl performance

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I think SuperBowl didn't give her the performance now is a good thing. They knew that ARTPOP wasn't that huge of an album compared to Born This Way so they wanna wait for her next huge comeback and you don't let her perform twice at the SuperBowl so they are planning to give Gaga the opportunity to promote her next material some time later.

ModernEcstasy

I still can't believe that Katy was asked to perform. Definitely not the first artist(?) that comes to mind when thinking of a great live performance. (My personal thoughts)

Gaga is a perfect candidate for this kind of show. It's a shame she wasn't doing it this year. It could of given ARTPOP one final farewell boost in sales. She could of also had Tony perform a song or two!

She is simply not safe gaga is the one who performed a vomit stunt in a festival they ll never let her cause she don't want to be limited by someone...

It'd be cool to see her do it in the next couple of years. I think thats the only time she would perform telephone with beyonce lol

she needs to make a rock/metal album before she performs at the super bowl, so she has some appropriate music to perform.

OpusDiaboli666

Why didn't they let her do this during BTW era? I think she missed her chance as well when they even ask people who can't sing now just bc they have more followers or sth.

She should've performed at this years halftime. Wait, when will be the SPACE performance??? Anyone in here have any idea???! So excited!

It's not happening :manicure: unless you want her to blow up in midair

Gagaloo911

Gaga is definitely bigger than katy and bruno. I simply cannot at her own fans degrading her.

Sorry, but hit singles do not make you iconic. And Gaga is iconic, just her name even not including anything else.

The other 2 wish they were as iconic and had as much impact as Gaga has had. She is wayyyy bigger than both on a global and impact scale.

gagzus

She's already turned it down twice bc apparently one of the rules is you have to be able to Lipsync your songs if you have excessive dancing, only exception to that is Beyonce tbh.

Plus she isn't family friendly & it takes her almost a year to plan herself correctly for big performances, look at paparazzi at the vmas, i'm sure she said somewhere it took her about 6-8 months to plan, rehearse, hire extra dancers, get outfits made etc etc

EDIT: PLUS she'd have to perform her singles and not the odd song off an album ... and we ALL know how she feels about having to perform old singles (especially Poker Face & Telephone)

Archived